Part 6

Aman couldn't see Arnav like this, he thought of talking to Anjali soon. May be as he thought it might just be an attraction... but such a strong attraction.. he is not able to understand... Arnav knows khushi only since 2, 3 months and may have acquainted with her hardly 10 to 12 times... then how can he have such a strong feeling for khushi... he is amazed... even he has fallen in love... infact he never thought he can have such strong feelings for Anjali and now the mere thought of parting from her scares him... he cant even think of a life without Anjali... is this what Arnav too is feeling for khushi? They say love is blind and if Arnav is genuine with his feelings he doesnt mind... age bar is not the issue for Aman but for khushi may be... she is just too young.

He may be becoming a villan in his friend's love story... but he is scared... scared of khushi's reaction who doesn't even know about Arnav's feelings He will talk to Anju today itself... this matter cannot wait till long.

Khushi... khushi... Vivek called... and khushi was nervous again... why cant he leave me alone she thought..

Khushi... I have been calling you since long... why didn't you respond... yesterday night also I tried your mobile... but you were not picking.

Khushi got irritated... what is it Vivek... I was tired after the show so slept of early that's it.

Oh ok..ok.. I.. actually... have you thought of what I said yesterday... I mean... did you think about it.

Khushi was quiet... all this was being noticed by Arnav and he was clenching his fists...

Mr. Vivek he called... he was jolted and khushi left the place getting scared.

Yes.. yes ASR... I had asked you to submit the report on your market study... remember.. Aman had assigned you a project... I didn't receive any update from you.

Ya.. Ya ASR actually was busy due to the show... will submit soon..

I hope you are concentrating on your work and studies more and not on chit chatting with your friends... AR doesnt pay for that.

Vivek gritted his teeth..

What?... Didn't like what you heard... I am very particular when it comes to work Vivek... I will not accept delays.. so get back to work and present me the report asap.

Vivek left and Arnav relaxed for time being... this cant continue like this... he has to do something.

Anjali sighed.. with shock as well as confusion... Aman didn't go to office today... he wanted to talk to Anjali...

Anju.. I told you everything... now you tell me what should I do... This is the first time I am clueless as to how to handle the situation...

Aman... even I am confused... don't know what to say.. I never thought that chotey.. chotey can fall in love that too like this... he was a person who never believed or never wanted to get married.. then now suddenly... how can a simple girl make him feel such strong emotions for her.