Part 10

It is said that love is blind... but is it really so... what say people... in this money minded world can anyone say that blind love can make you go till any extent... maybe.. we don't know.. its very confusing situation.

We have always entertained you and updated you with the latest happenings in the celebrity world.. Well then as you know ASR or you say Arnav Singh Raizada is not less than a celebrity. The huge achievements he has made in the Business world have always been in news and hence we thought our readers in Delhi would love to know about the latest happenings in the most eligible handsome bachelor's life.

So ladies hold your breath... your own ASR is no more a bachelor as last night he got engaged to a girl name Khushi Kumari Gupta.

Well quite surprising isn't it... but that's true.. our sources say that Ms. Khushi is a small town middle class girl and mere an 18 year old teenager.. also an intern in AR.

Now that is quite a shock... why did ASR get married to an 18 year old... what's cooking and wow!!! is love really blind that the girl agreed to it... well well well...who can deny ASR the most handsome and rich tycoon.. what other reason a girl needs to say yes..

Must say quite well planned... the girl has hit a Jackpot... for ASR... well there is never a reason for what he does and who are we to question...

Anyways.. we congratulate the couple...

Stay tuned guys for more hot and juicy gossip on ASR's love life.. will keep you posted..

Aruna Prakash

Delhi Times -------------------

What the hell Aman... what is this... how dare they write something like this...

I don't know Arnav... we had kept the function tight closed... the media was kept away from it... but don't know how it got leaked...

And you know people are always interested in writing about you... but this time...

This time they have dared to write about my dear ones... you know it Aman I have never allowed them to write anything about my family... but they dared to write about khushi how can they... I will not spare them.. Aman I want to know who is behind it... don't know how Khushi will react to it... as such she is upset with all the happenings..

Khushi and Payal had just entered AR... after the engagement sitting at home was suffocating her... the thought itself that she is getting married was haunting her and hence she decided to involve herself in work.. that will keep her sane she thought.

The moment they entered AR everyone was looking at khushi... some with shock.. some with jealousy... some curious.. and some smirking..

She was confused... why were they looking at her that way... even payal was doubtful... they saw Aakash who came with hurried steps... Khushi Payal lets go I need to talk something...

What happened Aakash.. why are you tensed...

Woh Payal.. he was about to say something ,, when they heard the murmurs... lucky girl haan... but how did she trap the ASR...

Getting married at a young age to business tycoon... was this well planned. Money can make you do anything...

These were the accusations she heard behind her and tears were flowing from her eyes...

She ran inside with hurried steps.. when she saw Vivek standing in front of her while crumpling a news paper in hand..

There were angry tears in his eyes... Wow Khushi I never knew.. you will make such a high jump... so this was the reason you denied me right... Khushi was shocked at his statement.