Part 20

Sometimes you make some choices in life which force you to think about it from deep inside your heart and mind.

Same was the situation for Arnav, since few days he was deep lost in his thoughts about his life, about his married life... initially he thought whether khushi agrees or not he is fine with her rejection and would continue loving her... it was like he had immense love in his heart for her and even if she doesn't reciprocate its enough for him that she is with him always and will not leave him and go anytime in life.

But now as days are passing by he is really confused... he was able to take her rejection but when she started accepting him as a friend.. his heart started craving for more... for more of her attention..

When she was rude and angry with him he fought back.. though he was hurt.. he bared it.. but then suddenly things changed.. she started getting comfortable with him... started doing things for him knowingly.. her smile.. her words.. the way she fasted for him and then the moment she said that he does mean to her something.. that she will never leave him in life forever.. gave him hopes of a loving happily married life with her... but everything turned out worse when she did something against his wish... why did he react so badly to her? He was still confused... she celebrated his birthday just to make him happy... but then why he became so rude to her... answer was simple... his desires... his longing for her... the way he craves for her love... the moment he saw her in that saree looking like a divine beauty he was not able to control his emotions... her surprise didn't make him happy as much as her presence did... he was expecting more from her... like she may... she may accept him... but it didn't happen instead she reminded him of his painful past and he lost it and in return blasted on her... and what he asked her.. he knows it was untimely and utter rude of him...to ask her something so easily after knowing that she still doesn't develop feelings for him so in a way this was his punishment to himself to stay away from her for hurting her.. also he didn't wanted to bother her anymore.. he wanted time.. time to decide what he wants from her.

Last day when he got a call from buaji.. he was tongue tied on her question when she asked whether everything was fine between them... as she can see khushi is totally lost and upset now a days.. he felt bad that somehow his decision is the cause of her distress.

He thought of giving her some peace and called her and her reaction to his call totally shocked him...

'Hello... Khushi...

'Arnavji, ... is it you...? Or am I dreaming.. god.. saying so she started smiling and he could also hear her sniffing in between...

Khu... Khushi.. are you crying? Why are you crying?

Then what you expect me to do Arnavji... its been 2 months you have not spoken to me properly... do you even know what I was going through.. I agree I hurt you and I am really sorry for that.. but was my mistake so big that you thought of punishing me so badly... I have not been able to sleep since so many days.. Somehow I manage to go to college and complete my daily studies but other than that.. nothing... Its like I feel empty without your calls.. why are you doing this to me tell me..

His breath came out and emotions filled up in his heart.. is she so desperate to talk to him...

Khushi.. after whatever happened that day.. I needed time... yes I was angry with you.. but then I know it was not your fault...

Really.. really you feel so Arnavji... that means.. that means.. have you forgiven me?