Part 11

Whole way to the hospital, khushi was thinking about her state of mind... various thoughts were running into her mind.. how did he met with an accident... morning Amanji was worried that Arnavji left office in anger without saying anything... is it because whatever she said to him... no... no she doesn't want to think in that line...it cannot be... whatever she told to him was her anger and misery which made her say and in some way it was the truth... then how can she be wrong.

Soon they reached hospital and saw the tensed faces of shantivan members... Naani totally broken and her tears had already dried... Anjali too trying to console Naani and herself... and Amanji... he was pacing outside the ICU.

Aman turned around to see the gupta family ... he saw khushi who was looking pale and sighed internally...

Shashi went and asked Aman how did this happen. He also mentioned that Arnav had visited their house in afternoon.

I don't know... Shashi uncle... actually I was trying to reach him since afternoon... but finally when the call was picked up it was answered by someone mentioning about the accident.

What are doctors saying... Payal asked?

His vehicle was hit by a truck who was coming from the opposite side... infact it was the truck driver who informed police and brought him to the hospital... it seems he lost control while driving.

He has got serious head injuries and there is lot of blood loss... they heard Anjali and Naani crying badly... Aman too was in such a state where any moment he will collapse...

Shashi tried to console him...

Amanji don't worry... Arnavji will be fine... Payal said with tears in her eyes...

He has to Payal... that rascal has to.. or I will myself kill him... he has to come back in one piece for me... for Anju and Naani and... for Khushi... he said looking at khushi and thats when khushi started weeping badly...

Aman came to khushi and took her hands in his... please khushi... I know you are not happy with this alliance... but please... please pray for my friend... he should be fine... he is gem of a person khushi and the only mistake he has done is falling in love with you and wanting to marry you.. I know he is forcing you into this... but... I can assure you this much that nobody... nobody in this world can love you more than him... I have seen it in his eyes...so please pray for your fiance... for your would be husband.

Khushi looked at him with a blank expression but the tears were continuously flowing... Amanji... she whispered... I.. I never wished this to happen... I cant even think of any harm to him... this.... whatever has happened... its.. its killing me inside that may be ... may be after our argument... he...

No khushi... No... never think like that... I know... I mean I heard you both... yes he was upset... he was angry.. but that doesn't mean that you are responsible for this... its an unfortunate accident... but your prayers can bring him back... saying so he patted her shoulder... she went and sat beside Anjali...

I.. I don't know where all this is going to end... why chote is doing this ... how can he be so careless with his life... what was he thinking... didn't he think about us.. how will we survive without him... Anjali said crying more.

You know khushi... he was the most loving kid in childhood... always smiling and cheerful... very naughty... Maa used to have tough time handling him... and for everything he always used run to me if he wants anything... but now my chote has closed himself in his own world not opening to anyone.

When Mumma Papa died.. she gulped...it had been so difficult to make him understand that he was not responsible for their death...that he couldn't have saved them anyways... but he held himself responsible... it would have been so terrible for him to see his own parents burnt alive in front of him and he hiding behind being a spectator not able to save them... he was under so much stress that we had almost lost him... he was not even ready to pursue his future studies... he had cut him off the outer world always closed inside in his room not talking to anyone.