Part 24

Part 24

They thought of roaming for a while on the beach... the cool deep blue waters were leaving a warm and fuzzy feeling inside them... it was as if the world didn't exist for them.. it was just them with their hands entwined with each other...

Arnav had not moved his eyes off her... he just wanted this moment to cease.. it was after so many years he was finally at peace... there was this non stop smile on her face that he could see... she wanted to capture each and every visual in her memory... she never thought her life would change so beautifully... she was always deprived of love and attention from her parents.. it was only her buaji who was always there for her... but now to know that someone loves her immensely made her happy and content.

Its so true people say.. that age is just a barrier... it doesn't matter whether the difference between your partner and yourself is more or less.. what matters is the understanding and love you share with each other... the way you look out for your love by being always there for each other... and then comes the passion and chemistry you have in your relationship... its also true that along with love and understanding... physical intimacy matters a lot... and she was sure that the chemistry they had will burn everything around them...

She wrapped her arms around his waist and leaned on his shoulder while walking on the beach side and felt him snuggle her more to him..

Khushi... shall we go to room... you might be tired.. we need to eat and take rest... I have planned something for the evening...

She looked at him and smiled...lets go.. he said..

They reached their beach house and Khushi was awww of it... her mouth opened wide in an o shape and Arnav smiled in amusement... Khushi close your mouth... he said while pulling her chin up.

Arnavji... are we going to stay here... its so beautiful...

It was a single storey beach house.. with a wide hall attached with a dining area... she walked further to see there was an open kitchen where two of the chefs were busy making lunch for them...

Hello Ma'am... welcome they said and she greeted them... would you like to have some juice they asked...

Arnavji.. aap lenge... she asked..

If you want... we will have it outside...

Outside? She asked getting confused...

Can you make fresh orange juice for both of us...

Sure sir the chef said...

Come with me he said while pulling her with him... they walked further to enter their bedroom.. and she was almost about to faint... in the center there was a huge round shaped bed which had stars hanging above...

Arnavji.. she creamed.. this is so beautiful...

Its not over yet... then she moved her eyes to see a big pool outside their bedroom... she ran towards it ... she was mesmerized at the view... the pool was facing the blue waters in the beach..