Part 13

Arnav, can you please check these files... they need your signatures... I have already reviewed and signed it... Aman said

Hmm... keep it on the table I will check...

Ok there is an upcoming fashion week in Mumbai.. and AR is presenting their summer collection... I have asked team to start working on it...

Hmm...

Arnav was totally into his system... and Aman knew something was wrong...he tried to gain his attention.

Hmmm... Arnav tomorrow you need to drop khushi at her home... this is a ritual... some pag phera... Anjali informed me.

That gained his attention... what?.. but she has just come yesterday... how can she go so soon.. Arnav said getting up from his seat... and Aman knew this would be his reaction.

Arnav relax... its just a ritual... and its not that she is going forever...

Aman please!!!!... never say that again... he said roaming his fingers in his hair... this is getting difficult.. he is loosing his sanity around khushi..

 he is loosing his sanity around khushi

Aman sighed... Arnav what is it? Why are you so disturbed... see I just said.. didn't mean it..

But the thought of she going away from me also haunts me Aman.. why don't you understand... she is making it more difficult for me where in I am trying my best to be nice to her...

Arnav its a one day ritual.. you will drop her in the morning and then pick her again in evening... that's it... why are you getting hyper..

Arnav closed his eyes in relaxation...

Fine I will go...

Arnav.. you need to have a control on your emotions.. this restlessness is going to make things difficult for you... you need to give her time to come with terms to you.. to get used to you .. used to this marriage...

And how is that going to happen when she cant even travel with me...Arnav said getting irritated.

What? What happened Aman asked and Arnav explained their conversation that happened in morning.

She is not trying to understand me Aman...

Ok relax.. don't think I am taking her side... but don't forget you have married a stubborn teenager... she is still little immature Arnav and will not be thinking as Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada.. as you expect her to be... she is still Khushi for herself... and wants to lead the same life what Khushi is used to.. it will take time for her to change and get adjusted into your life.. give her some time.. getting impatient will not work with Khushi... In this relation.. you have to be more patient..

Give her space... don't be a typical husband claiming your rights on her.. befriend her.. make her feel comfortable that you should be the first one she should come and share things.. give her that confidence and one day I am sure she will fall in love with you... Aman said keeping his hands on Arnav's shoulder...