Part 9

Can I know what is going on in this house.. Naani said who was hearing the conversation between Aman Anjali and Arnav.

Arnav had disclosed his wish to get married to khushi asap and he wanted his family to fix dates and Aman and Anjali were trying to convince him to rethink about his decision as he was forcing an innocent girl for marriage.

Naani heard all this... so chotey now you have started taking decisions in your life without anybody's consent... Arnav was little upset about Naani's remark but he didn't show it...

I'm asking you something chotey... are you really forcing an 18 year old girl to get married to you?

Naani I love her.. why cant anyone see that... he said finally getting irritated.. Is loving someone a sin..?

Arnav again was getting more frustrated. I have decided that I will get married in two weeks.. you all are my only family.. your support is important.. please don't leave me alone in this situation... Anjali could see how vulnerable Arnav was...

Ok Arnav we will support you... Aman said finally and everyone was shocked.

But I have to know something or rather you have to assure us... What if khushi doesn't fall for you... as it is you are forcing her.. what if even after getting married to you she don't accept you.. then what? Will you make her stay in this forced relationship forever..more than that will you be able to bare her rejection?

Arnav was quiet... I don't know whether I will be able to bare her rejection Aman... but I will make sure that I don't leave a single chance to make her fall in love with me... She will be mine forever.

Ok then we trust you... saying so Aman left...

It was night time and both Arnav and khushi were sleepless, one thinking about her miserable future ahead.. and one thinking about his decision whether it is right or wrong.

Arnav was deep in thoughts... Am I doing right to her... she is so young and full of life by forcing her am I spoiling her life...but then I don't have a choice I cant stay away from her I want her here in front of me in my house and marriage is the only option.

Devyani was tensed.. this is the day she dreaded always...the way Arnav's childhood was shattered by a horrible incident, She had lost her daughter and son in law and the misery was unbearable but still she came out of it she had to be strong for her grand children but the way she has seen Arnav dying every day due to his endless nightmares and the blame he carried for a whole lifetime that he was unable to save his parents was too much for her to bare.

She tried her level best to console him though he moved on and became a successful businessman... she lost her chotey somewhere... it was only because of Aman and Anjali that he was still sane and today what he is asking or rather fighting for is something she is not sure of... if this relation is forced how can he be happy... will that girl love him the way he does.. love cannot be achieved forcefully and how will she fight him there is so much of gap between them... will she be able to understand him and bring that peace which is missing in his life... no idea... she was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't realize that Arnav had entered her room and was lying beside her leg... he touched her leg and she suddenly woke up from her lying position.

Choteyy... ka baat hain... aap yahan is waqt... is everything alright.

Naani... are u ashamed of me...? he asked with moist eyes... she has been his mother figure his everything from the time he had lost his parents... if she wouldn't have been there god knows what would have happened to Arnav and Anjali... he owes his life to her..