Chapter 3: The Fire's Message

Hey, everyone! I noticed I reached fifteen people on chapter one! EEEEEE! I'm so glad about that. Please vote and comment.

Jaque's P.O.V

"I WON'T PUT THAT ON LILY!!"

"YES YOU ARE!"

Lily is now trying to struggle me into a dress. I am running around my room, trying to escape her. Eventually, we agreed on me wearing black knee high tights, with a jean skirt, a white tank top, with a black blazer. Fane is supposed to pick me up at six, right now, it is five-thirty.

"Now, for your hair!" Lily said, smiling evily.

"Oh no!"

Fane's P.O.V

"You look good man!" Sage said, looking pleased. Sage and I picked for me to wear a white shirt, with blue jeans, and a leather jacket. I looked at the time and realized it is five-thirty.

"I have to go, or I'm going to be late!" I said, slightly panicking. I ran downstairs and grabbed my sneakers.

I got out of the house and walked to Jaque's house. I knocked on the door and Jaque answered. I just stood there and my jaw dropped.

Jaque's P.O.V

I opened the door and Fane's jaw just dropped. I tried to hold in my laughter but I couldn't.

"Might want to close your mouth before the flies fly in," I giggled.

He immediately closed his mouth and stared at me. His face stunned, it looked like his eyes are about to bulge out of his head. This is his expression......0-0....0o0.....0-0!!

"Y...you...l-look...amazing," he stuttered.

I felt heat starting to crawl up my cheeks.

"Thanks," I said bringing my hand up to my face, trying to hide my blush.

"Any way, we should get going," Fane said, breaking the silence. I walked out the door and we headed towards the forest. Standing there is Windstorm, looking magneficient in the slight shadows casting from the trees.

Fane helped me on, sitting on the side. Then he lifted himself up beside me, he is sitting astride. He clicked his tongue and Windstorm took off, I hugged Fane because I wasn't ready for the horse to go off galloping.

I looked up at Fane and I saw him looking down at me, smiling. We started to slow down near the edge of the forest. We slipped off and he put his hands over my eyes.

"Why are you putting your hands over my eyes?" I asked, giggling a bit.

"I am putting my hands over your eyes because beyond this forestline is our date."

He guided me through the forestline and removed his hands from my eyes. I stood there in amazement. There is a picnic blanket laid out and a small campfire right beside it, we are in the meadow where we all hang out.

"Surprise!" He whispered in my ear.

Without even thinking, I turned around and kissed him, ON THE LIPS!!! He was surprised at first but then kissed back, our kiss lasted for about one minute. Once we broke to catch our breath, we were both smiling like idiots. Our foreheads are touching.

"Wow," is all I had to say.

"You do realize that was my first kiss!" Fane said, still smiling.

"Well, that makes both of us."

Fane's P.O.V

I JUST GOT KISSED BY JAQUE!!!!!! I am pumping my fists in my head right now. I grabbed Jaque's hand and pulled her towards the blanket on the grass. We sat down and ate our food.

After, we sprawled across the blanket, watching the stars. I looked to the side and stared at Jaque. She looked so beautiful with the stars reflecting off her eyes. I still can't believe that she said yes to go on a date with me. I was deep in thought until I noticed that a pair of Orange eyes are staring at me.

Oops I thought. Mentally slapping myself.

"Hey, why don't we start the campfire, we can make s'mores?" I asked, trying to lift the awkwardness away between us.

"Ok, I love s'mores." She replied excitedly. We sat up and I started the fire.

Jaque's P.O.V

Fane started the fire in the pit. I want to tell him about my dream, so I decided to do it now.

"Hey Fane."

"Hm."

"I had a dream a couple of days ago, well, more like a nightmare. I got shot by an arrow and I died, in your arms." I said, shaking. When I looked at him, I saw his eyes widened and he dropped the fire stick.

He turned to me,"I had the exact same dream," he whispered. He immediately hugged me while I'm still shaking, he whispered something else.

"I won't let anything like that happen to you!"

After that, we proceeded on with the date. While Fane was getting fire wood, I was sitting, looking at the fire. Suddenly, I saw some words forming in the fire and a voice saying it:

After the message, the fire started crawling up my arm, as if I was controlling it. I heard Fane drop the wood when he approached.

"WScorching flames come alive"

"Rising up to the skies hive"

"Blackening everything in its path"

"Destroying anything with it's rath"

"Jaque, here my sound"

"For that I am bound"

"Come to me as you should"

"So you can be bound, Jaque Timberwood"

After the message, the fire started crawling up my arm, as if I was controlling it. I heard Fane drop the wood when he approached. I looked at him while I said one sentence

"I heard the fire's message." Then my world went black.