Chapter 5: We Are Being Summoned

Here is chapter 5:

Jaque's P.O.V

I woke up to feeling the wind hitting my face. I looked up and saw Fane with worry on his face, looking forward, I realized that we are on Windstorm. He looked down and saw that I am awake and relief flooded his expression. He stopped the horse and started hugging me to death.

"Fane....can't.....breath," I said, getting squished to death.

"Sorry, you just scared me when you blacked out. What happened?" He asked frantically.

"Well, when you went to get the fire wood. I looked in the flames of the fire and suddenly got intrigued by it. When I touched the fire, I heard a voice, then blacked out when you came." I explained.

"That happened to me to when we were all sitting in the meadow, the thing you called the winds whisper. But unlike you, I passed out at my place when Sage and I got there."

"We got to get home."

"Yeah, Sage is on his way with Lily. She is passed out also, I'm suspecting something like this happened to Lily too." He said while urging Windstorm to take off galloping again.

I clenched onto his shirt as if my life depended on it. We reached my house and saw Sage by the doorway, waiting for us. Lily standing beside him, fully awake. We slid off Windstorm and I ran towards Lily, hugging her.

"Come on, everyone up to my room." I said, quietly opening the front door.

I tiptoed in making sure not to wake my sleeping dad on the couch, he must have been watching tv because it is still on. We reached upstairs and headed to the last door of the hallway. We got in and we all took turns changing in my bathroom. We are weird friends, we all have a secret stash of extra pair of clothes in each other's houses.

Once everyone was done, we all sat on my bed in a square.

"Ok, anyone know why we passed out?" I asked.

"Hold on, maybe we should tell each other what we hear and what happened!" Sage suggested.

"Ok, Fane, you go first because it happened to you first." I suggested, motioning for Fane to talk.

"Ok, well, you remember when we were sitting in the meadow and the wind picked up," we all nodded. "Well, I heard a voice, a male voice, saying these words: G-"

"Wait, I'll write this down, hold on," I said running to my desk to grab a pencil and paper, "Now say it,"

"Ok, here it is:"

"Gusts of wind flying by"

"Whispers saying hi"

"Making tornados and twisters"

"Leaving anything in blisters"

"Fane hear my sound"

"For that I am bound"

"Come to me tonight"

"So you can be bound, Fane White"

Once Fane started saying that, a wind picked up in my room, impossible. I looked over to my window and it is sealed shut. I wrote this down and observed it.

"It looks like som sort of incantation or something." I said, still looking at the poem.

"Anyway, I'll go next. The same thing happened to me but with fire, I heard a female voice. Here it is:" I said.

"Scorching flames come alive"

"Rising up to the sky's hive"

"Blackening everything with its rath"