A/N

Hey guys, so how is the book so far. I am probably going to write another book called The Daughter Of Robin Hood. Here is a brief description of what it is about. I'm still working on it.

Robin Hood, a mysterious man. Known by all the greedy rich people, he steals and gives to the poor. But there is one secret, he is a werewolf and Alpha to his own pack, the thief pack. He is the most wanted man by the rich.

Sparrow Hood, daughter of the alpha, a master archer, and a clever thief. At her high school, no body knows much about her. The rich kids bully her there, thinking that she is a freak. She doesn't let anyone know about her or her past, she shuts people out, besides her pack. She never fights back, afraid that she will reveal that she is a mythical creature. She helps her dad steal from the rich and give to the poor, helping them have better lives.

Hunter Woods, the new kid at Evergreen High. He immediately fits in with the rich and popular that bully Sparrow. He doesn't know that he too carries werewolf blood. His father the alpha of the blood pack, and his mother human. Leaving him half werewolf. He is curious about Sparrow, at why she is always emotionless, cold, and doesn't feel pain.

Predator Woods, alpha of the Blood pack, father of Hunter Woods. He is enemies of Robin Hood and is continuously trying to take his pack. He wants to be the most powerful alpha in the werewolf world. He wants to take down the strongest first, Robin.

What will happen if Hunter finds out who Sparrow is? What will happen if predator becomes most powerful?

This book will mostly be in Sparrows P.O.V. She is the main character mostly, Hunter is too kind of. I don't know how to explain it but ya. Comment on if I should write this story or not.