Chapter 7: Your Alive

Jaque's P.O.V

"Or in your eyes, the enemy!" Logan said with an evil smirk on his face. Where have I heard the name Stephen Dark before, too familiar. Black smoke came, seeping out of his hands, towards .... ME!

I am frozen in fear, I don't know what to do! I then felt a gust of strong wind. Fane had blown the smoke away from me. I gave him a smile before putting up a fire dome around us.

"What do we do?" Sage asked.

"I don't know but we now know our suspicions were right!" Lily exclaimed with a hint of anger in her voice.

"Um! Hey! Jaque, didn't your dad give you and old book on the elements.?" Fane asked.

"Oh yeah! I remember reading on one thing. We use our powers together as one. Like a convergence.!" I said.

I told them on what we had to do and they all nodded. Logan had kept trying to break the fire dome. I

Let it down and dodged one strike of dark ice. I grabbed on to Fane's hand and we stood in a circle. We called upon our elements and aimed at Logan together.

It took out all my strength and energy.,I looked at the others and they had collapsed. I looked at Logan who was still up but weak.

"Who are you?" I said in my strongest voice. He still has that evil grin on.

"I told you, I am the son of Logan Dark, son of the man who erased your memory."

I started getting angry. I felt myself changing, my eyes turning blood red, my hands clenched in fists. My fists on fire.

"Why did he erase our memories?" I said through clenched teeth.

"Isn't it obvious, so you and your friends can't stop him. He erased your memories so you and your friends would forget each other and your powers."

"Wait! We were friends before, and knew about the elements!"

"Ya, but now, he has given me the pleasure of killing you all. Well! Since the others aren't awake, I'll start with you!"

He lunged at me. I dodged it and did a sidekick to his side. My eyes are still blood red.

"I'm sure my father would like your element first, since it's fire."

"You won't get ANYTHING!!" I yelled the last part. He shot anything at me, mostly dark ice.

"I'm guessing up you control dark ice."

"Yes, I do. Also, I can kill you with dark ice."

"What's with you and killing?" I asked. We kept on fighting. I hit him with a shot of fire and burned the side of his stomach.

"How would you like it if I shot your pretty little boyfriend." Logan said, pointing his finger towards Fane. He shot black ice.

"NOOO!!!" I jumped infront and the ice hit me. I looked at my shoulder and saw it was bleeding, bad, where the ice hit. I felt myself starting to go weak. I fell to my knees, then my side. The last thing I saw was four cloaked figures hitting Logan. Then I blacked out.

Fane's P.O.V

I woke up in a bed, like a hospital bed. I looked in the beside me and saw Jaque. Her eyes closed and blood on her far shoulder. WAIT!! BLOOD!!! I got up slowly and saw Lily on the bed beside Jaque's, then Sage. I looked at Jaque's shoulder and saw it bandaged.

'Where are we?' I thought. I looked around, it looked like we are in an infirmary. I heard stirring and saw Lily and Sage waking up.

"What happened?" Sage said wearily.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO JAQUE?" Lily yelled, rushing to Jaque's side.

"She is only hurt, she will not wake for some time!" Said a voices we turned and saw four mages coming in.

"Ah! We are glad you are awake!" A lady said, looking to be in her late fifties, early sixties. Well they all look like that. I caught a glimpse of her eye colour, orange. I looked behind, there is two men, and another woman.

"Who are you?" I asked, a little scared. I stood up in front of Jaque's bed, in a way to protect her.

"Haha! Don't worry grandson, we won't hurt her!" The man with the whitish-greyish eyes said.

WAIT! GRANDSON! I thought.

"Your alive!!" I said.

Sorry! It's a little short, but ya. How is it so far. Comment on what u think!!