Chapter 18: Trackers Don't Fight

Fane's P.O.V

THEY SAID YES!!! After the date, Sage and I went into my room, changed,and did our happy dance, hopping around and pumping our fists in the air. We kept on doing that until we heard giggling from my door, we turned on our heels and saw our girlfriends. We can see their eyes peeking through a creek in my door. Our cheeks flushed in embarrassment of what they saw. We see that they have their phones out and laughing at what's on them. They showed us what they are laughing at and it turns out that they each got a picture of us doing our happy dance. Sage and I had shocked faces, but then smirked mischievously.

They girls must have noticed and had wide eyes.

"Oh no!" I heard Jaque whisper.

"Run for it!" Lily yelled. They dashed for the door that led to the hallway. We ran after them, twisting and turning through the corridors. We followed our girls into the training room, we burst through the doors and came face to face with nothing. How, they just came in here? We walked around the room, we decided to look in the weapons room that's connected to the training room. Just as we opened the door, two buckets of melted chocolate falls on us and we scream.

Jaque's P.O.V

Lily and I are hiding in the weapons room. When we came in, we quickly rig the door with our chocolate prank. We have our fruit and waited, we waited for about five minutes until we hear the door open and two screams. We look and see Fane and Sage drenched in melted chocolate. Lily and I laughed and went up to the and I dipped my fruit in Fane's chocolate coloured skin.

"Mmmmm, you taste good!" I said while eating my watermelon.

"Why don't you give me a kiss." Fane said, spreading his arms to hug and kiss me.

"No, no, no, no!" Lily and I said, because both boys are coming towards us. Soon they cornered us and now we are covered in chocolate.

"You know what, revenge is sweet!" Sage said laughing. Lily and I glare at him and he immediatly stopped. Then we all started laughing, after, we all took a shower and bid each other a good night. I crawled into my bed, thinking that it would be a good night. I was wrong.

I woke up in the meadow, the others by my side. In front of us is a fight, but we are watching ourselves fight.

"Not another nightmare!" Sage complained. We all laughed a bit by his comment. We continued on watching the fight. Sage and Lily had taken down Logan and is now help Fane and I with Stephen. It looked like he was winning, then we started winning. We noticed our eyes are different colours. We took down Stephen and we all looked happy, until we collapsed.

We then woke up in the infirmary, we saw on the beds. I have a big gash on the side of my stomach and a few cuts in other places, like my arms and face. Fane has a gash on his shoulder and a cuts on his face and arms. Sage has a gash on his right leg and cuts, then Lily has a gash from her shoulder to her forearm and also some cuts. We are all out cold and our grandparents are at the end of our beds, looking worried. Our faces are pale, nearly white, it looks like we died. I look at the others and see their shocked faces, same as mine. We heard Grandmother Timberwood start speaking. I can see she is crying.

"Please don't die on us warriors, we need you. You are all bound together, your the only ones who can stop the Darks. Please, come back to us!" They looked at our unconscious bodies hopefully but nothing happened. They left the infirmary sadly and didn't come back.

"What happened to us?" I asked worriedly.

"It looks like we died!" Fane answered.

"Why? Of all the people that this could have happened to." Sage said dramatically. Lily, Fane, and I snickered at his comment. I went closer to myself and I noticed a mark on my palm. When I studied it more, I saw it is the fire symbol from that room, from our first dream.