Chapter 17: Will You Go With Us

Hey guys, sorry I'm not leaving much notes. So I texted a girl who reads my book, Katrina. I am glad that someone really likes it. So if any of u guys want to talk to me, feel free to text me on wattpad. Sorry if I don't answer right away, but I will answer when I'm free. Thnx luv ya guys😜!

Sage's P.O.V

It has been a week since all four of us have fully healed from our wounds. It's fun having Jaque back, we have laughed more and have been happy. There has been multiple pranks by the girls this week, Fane and I are still trying to get them back but they are too clever. We also found out on how well Jaque fights. She took down all of us one on one, also did her and Lily's victory dance by hopping in circles and pumping her fists in the air. We all laugh when she does that.

Right now, I am currently trying to find Fane and talk about the Mid-summers Eve dance. We are going to ask the girls together. It's just, we don't know how, we are kind of nervous. Lately, every time we try to do payback for a prank they did, Fane and I would either get our butts on fire or get tied in jungle vines. That's why we say they are too clever to get back. I was going towards the training room when I had to squeeze through a hoard of girls blocking the doors, they are peeping through the windows. I quickly took out my key because whoever is in there, locked the doors.

I push through the doors and see Fane punching a punching bag with sweats and no shirt. No wonder there was a whole bunch of girls outside, they are watching him.

"Fane, get a shirt on buddy." I say.

"Why?"

"You got some fan girls outside." He looks behind me and sees all the girls with different powers, trying to break down the doors. He quickly grabs a shirt and slips it on.

"Thanks dude, if Jaque was here, she would probably burn all their faces until they melt." We both laugh at the thought.

"So, I came here to talk on how we are going to ask the girls to the dance." I say.

"Ok! So what do you have in mind!"

I was thinking that we lead them somewhere and use our powers to spell the words. Then we come up behind them with flowers on one knee in tuxes." I explained.

"I love that idea, so how should we lead them?"

"That is Chamie's part!"

Lily's P.O.V

Jaque and I are planning our next prank for the guys. We have been pranking them a lot lately, to make up for a year. Jaque and I call each other partners in crime.

"Ok! What if we put a bucket of melted chocolate on top of Fane's bedroom door and when they open ot, their drenched in sweet chocolate. Then we can get fruit and dip it in the chocolate and say 'Oh! You guys taste sweet!'. " Jaque suggests. We are in her room right now. All our rooms are connected in a chamber. So we open a door from a hallway and we get to four doors. There is a white door with orange flames mixed with yellow climbing up it facing a white door with Gary wind designs facing each other. Then beside the flame door is a white door with green vines climbing around it facing a white door with blue waves painted on.

The vine one is mine, waves is Sage, and wind is Fane. If they scream, we can hear them. We heard the hallway door open and close and opened Jaque's door slightly too peek through. We saw the boys walk in and look around, as if they are being cautious. I gave Jaque the lets-scare-them look, she nodded in improvement. They had their backs to us now, we creeped out of her room silently and jumped on the guys. They yelled and fell down, us going down with them.

Jaque and I gave a high five as we sat on the guys backs. She is on Fane and I am Sage, we are laughing. The guys didn't seem to amused until we gave our boyfriends a kiss on the cheek, then their faces lightened up. We get off and they told us something that we didn't know.

"Do you two know that we had to squeeze through speed runner power guys do get in here." Fane said. Jaque and I looked at each other and shook our heads no. We giggled a bit at the thought of guys waiting at our door.

"They are lucky I didn't make a flood go through the hall." Sage said angrily. His eye colour switch to dark ocean depth blue. I kissed him to calm him down and I saw Jaque did the same with Fane because his eyes had turned to stormy grey.

This always happens when we get angry, our eyes change colour. My eyes turn a deep vine green and Jaque's turns blood red. Their eyes turned back and we all talked in the main room. Then they went to Fane's room and just as we were about to got back to Jaque's room, Chamie burst through the door, looking frazzled. We ran over to her to help her, she has two parcels in her hands.

Her hair is disheveled and her clothes almost looked torn but survived.

"Do you guys know you have a hoard of boys outside your door." She says looking horrified. Jaque and I just laugh and tell her we didn't know and Sage and Fane told us the same thing. Then she joined in our laughter.

Jaque's P.O.V

Chamie left a couple minutes ago and left the parcels, saying they are for us. We opened the parcels and I look down at mine. Inside is a beautiful sunset orange dress, simple. It reaches my knees and has thin straps. It has a black belt with a fire symbol on it, the dress feels as though it is made of silk. In the box is also a pair of orange flats.

I look over to Lily and see that her dress is exactly like ,one except a light forest green with green flats. A black belt with the earth symbol. We noticed a note addressed to us in my parcel, we opened it to see what it is.

Dear Jaque and Lily,

These dresses are for you to wear tonight. Please go to the meadow at 7:00PM. There is a surprise waiting for you.

From your boyfriends,

Fane and Sage.

P.S. We love you xx

Lily and I went out my door and burst into Fane's to talk about this to them, but they weren't there. We went to Sage's room, they weren't there either. I guess for once the boys are being clever. Lily and I decided that we will go to the meadow tonight to please them.

We were going out the door when a hoard of boys came running at us. Lily and I ran back inside a complete mess.

"They weren't kidding about the hoard of boys!" We said in unison, horrified. Our eyes widened in fear. We both laughed at what we said and decided that we can get ready instead, it's five right now so we have two hours.

-an hour later-

Lily and I both have had our showers and put on our dresses. I let my hair fall down my back in waves, Lily doing the same. My right eye still a little covered from my hair. We both put on eyeliner and mascara with lip gloss. We looked in my full body mirror and nodded in approve ment. We went to the stables and mounted our horses side ways, so we can ride with our dresses.

We noticed that Windstorm's and Drip's stalls are empty. We galloped to the meadow, as we reached the forestline, we dismounted the horses and walked the rest. We reached the meadow and looked around for the boys, they were nowhere in sight. Lily and I walked in the middle of the meadow. It's fairly small, so it did take long. We call it hunters clearing, as we reached the middle. Letters started appearing in front of us made out of water with air swirling around it to hold it up.

We read it out loud as they stopped.

"Will you go to the Mid-summers Eve dance with us?" We both read. We turned around and saw Fane in a white tux with red roses and Sage in a white tux with pink roses, both on one knee.

"Will you go with us?" They said in unison. Lily and I answered at the same time.

"YES!!"