Chapter 12: What The Nightmares Could Mean

Fane's P.O.V

I woke in the infirmary and the last thing I can remember is Jaque, Sage, Lily, and I passing out in the girls bedroom. I put my hand to my head because I suddenly got a splitting headache. I look around and see the other three on the next three hospital beds to my right. I slowly get up, feeling a little dizzy. I walk over to Jaque's bed and see her looking at peace in her sleep.

The infirmary door swung open and Grandfather White came in. He walked over to me quietly and put his hand on my shoulder. He could tell I am worried for Jaque. The nightmare we all had scared me, I thought she really died.

"Once everyone wakes, meet us in the meeting room!" Grandfather White requested. I nodded in agree ment and waited for everybody to wake up.

-an hour later-

Sage and Lily have already woken up. We are now waiting for Jaque to wake up, I am starting to get worried. She is breathing softly, but is not showing any sign of movement. I was just about to give up when Jaque's eyes fluttered open.

I was so relieved that I hugged her and gave her a kiss, the others gave a relieved sigh as well.

Lily's P.O.V

We all headed to the meeting room. We opened the wooden double doors to see a room looking like a living room with a fireplace. There are two pairs of couches facing each other, our grandparents on one. The four of us sat on the other.

Grandfather Waters stood up and said something that scared us.

"We may know what the nightmares could mean!"

I looked at the others with scared expressions, especially Jaque's.

Sorry it's short, and I want your guys opinion. I'm thinking of doing an httyd genderbender for a fanfic story and I need help for a title. Comment on what you think, thanx.