Chapter 6

EDITED!!✔

Your POV

It was now lunch time and I have been discharged from the hospital minutes ago. They took me home and my brother Chanyeol wasn't there and the door was locked and I remembered that I have my extra keys to open the door.

"Y/n are you hungry?" I forgot I haven't eat lunch and I'm hungry. I just nodded lightly while smiling. Jin and Rap mon went outside to buy lunch for all of us. While us, waiting for them we played truth or dare.

Taehyung was the first one: "Truth or Dare?" J-Hope looked at Taehyung who is smiling.

"Truth" Taehyung said
"Is it true that you love someone else except for Chaeyon?" Jungkook said playfully and Taehyung almost choked with his own saliva

"Ne" He said direclty..no wonder why he wants to break up with Chaeyon..

It was my turn and I picked Dare..."I dare you to kiss Jungkook by the cheeks" Suga said letting a little giggle

"Wha-?" I was speechless when I heard what Suga just said..
"If you won't do it, we'll make you work for 3 hours"

I sighed and went closer to Jungkook and kissed his cheeks. Once I went away from him, I saw his cheeks really red and made me chuckle silently.

We continued playing and the door opened appearing two figures, it was Rap monster and Jin.

Let's eat lunch...All of us who are playing 'Truth or Dare' nodded and followed the two who made their way to the kitchen and the six of us in the dining table waiting for the food to be served.

After eating lunch we went to the living room, making ourselves comfortable in the couch. I was leaning on Taehyung's shoulder and he let me to anyway.

We watched k dramas, action movies and more.. I didn't notice that I was already sleeping out Taehyung's shoulder.

Time skip

I woke up in my room then I looked around and saw a letter on the lamp table beside my bed.

'Y/n,, Taehyung- ssi carried you to your room and we cleaned the plates we used when we eat lunch...We have to go because it was getting late'
-BTS

I stand up from my bed and looked at the time it's 7:00 p.m...I went downstairs and saw my brother on the living room watching movies.

"Oppa, you're home" I said walking towards him. "I'm glad your awake, BTW your friends were here an hour ago.." He said smiling at me standing up from his bed.

"Yeah, they bring  me home from the hospital.." I said replying to him

He just nodded in response..I felt sleepy again and told my brother that I'll sleep back and he said yes...

Time skip: Morning

I woke up because of my brother again. I stand up from my bed and pointed the door for him to go outside. After that I did my morning routines then went downstairs. And eat breakfast.

I was on my way to school and saw BTS coming to me.. So we walked together to the school and I went to my locker to get my stuff ... "Y/n,, meet us in cafeteria later ok?" Jin waved his hand so did the others..while me and Jungkook went to our classroom together.

The teacher isn't here yet so we decided to talk random things....Class started and after that I went to the cafeteria with Jungkook.

"Guys, we're here!" Jungkook shouted walking towards the table while holding my hands.

"Annyeong to all of you" I gave them a bright smile and sit next to Taehyung who is busy eating. I tap him by the shoulders and he was surprised.

"Oh y/n!, didn't see you there" He said continue to eat..He took out his Ipad and watch comics again not letting his eyes of.

"What are you watching?" I asked him looking at the screen too. "Nothing," He replied staring at my eyes deeply.

"You guys there?" Jimin said interrupting us. "Yup" I look back at my food and continue eating.

After eating I went home and changed my clothes and went to the living room watching TV

I switched channels and someone knock on the door. I went to see who is it and it's Jungkookie.

"Kookie..." I smiled at him letting him in.. "Have a seat" I told him and he just nodded and smiled at me.

"Where's the others?" I ask him not looking..."They're be here later"He told me staring at me.."ok"I replied simply.

After awhile someone knock on the door again..."I'll go get it"Jungkook said "Ne" I replied still looking at the TV screen..

"Y/n! How you doing?" J-Hope said happily, they took all of their shoes and sit on the sofa Jungkook is beside me and so is Yoongu...I will ask them later what their real name is.

After that Jungkook pleaded Jin to play Truth or Dare again. He's favourite game..

It was now my turn..so i picked truth

"Do you love someone?" Jimin asked me "uhh, no" I said

"Suree" J-Hope said in a teasing tone "Yeah,, I promise" I sexclaimed,,

Someone knock on the door again...So I opened the door and saw Chaeyon alone

She slapped me without any reason and went inside.."Hey! why are you with my boyfriend huh?" She said angry "Me? He's my friend" I replied her with confidence.

"Chaeyon..stop it, we're over you know?" Taehyung sat up from the couch and walk towardw me and looks at Chaeyon.."But I love yo-" she was cutted of by Taehyung "You didn't love me, you were just using me..You think I'm a fool, you piece of shit I ain't" He said directly causing Chaeyon to cry and slapped me again and I slapped her back and she left.

"Does it hurt y/n?" He said with a worried face "yes,  can you get the ice pack on the freezer" I said rubbing my cheeks gently. Then Taehyung came back with the icepack
and I quickly grabbed it and put it on my cheeks.." Thanks Taehyung"I said "Your welcome y/n" He smiled at me and hugged me..He is so warm, comfortable,soft and sweet

I think I'm already falling for someone that cares about me....

A/N:
Cliffhanger lol,,BTW I'm kinda busy guys but don't worry I'll update as fast as I could byee

⚘the truth untold ↬taehyung book 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें