Chapter 20-End of this book

EDITED!!✔

*Your POV*

The alarm wakes me up and I groan as I got up from my bed after turning my alarm off. I went to my bathroom and did my morning routines.

I went downstairs and saw my maids preparing breakfast for me, I miss Chanyeol. It's only one day and I'm already missing him.

I finished my breakfast and put on my big glasses and cap and also shoes. I walk outside.

Ten minutes later I arrive at the school, great glares again. How I wish to get rid of that, I thought.

I went to my locker and put the things again. And again Hoseok appeared next to me. I look behind and saw the rest of the members standing.

I smile at them, "Guys, what are you doing here?" I ask them "Well, today you have photoshoot right?" Jungkook asked while I keep on stealing glance at Taehyung.

I caught him looking at me and look away as if nothing happened.

"Our manager told your manager, we're gonna have a photoshoot together" Namjoon said smiling showing of his dimples.

I nodded and the bell rang, it means class starts soon.

"Y/n, let's go now" Jungkook said "Ne" I replied and bid our goodbyes to the others as we went separate ways.

We entered the classroom and take a seat, the teacher arrived and started to discuss.

--Time skip--
Home

I went home and just as I thought that Chanyeol will be here but he's still in his trip and I miss him so much.

The maids got my bag and I put down my shoes and my glasses and cap.

It's still 2:00 pm sharp so I decided to go to the park.

I ask one of my maid that I'll go out and went to take a bus. The park is too far from my house, it'll take 15 minutes.

I arrive and sat one of the swings, I look around and something caught my attention. It's Taehyung sitting on the bench all by himself.

I got up and walk towards him. "Taehyung...." I said and he look up to me and smile.

"Y/N! I didn't know you're here" He said rubbing the back of his neck. I nod and ask for permissive if I can sit beside him, gladly he agree.

"What are you doing here, alone?" I ask him avoiding his gaze. "Well, I need sometime for myself" He simply replied and I nodded.

"What about you?" He ask "Just getting some fresh air" I said.

We sat there a few minutes and realized that it was starting to rain. We quickly got up and started running and luckily there's a store near the park. We both stood there.

The rain slowly stops and we walk to the bus stop waiting for the bus to arrive.

I am shaking and cold. I sneeze and Taehyung look at me worriedly.

"Y/N, you should to our house. Our house isn't this far though" He said and I hesitantly nodded.

We got on the bus and 5 minutes later we arrive at their house.

We went inside and saw six boys sitting on the living room watching tv. As soon as Taehyung shuts the door all of their head turn towards our direction.

"Y/N, Taehyung. Both of you where have you been and why are you both wet?" Namjoon said while Jin told Hoseok to get towels for the both of us.

"S-so c-cold" I said and sneeze after. Hoseok quickly wrap the towel around me.

Jimin let me borrow his clothes and went to the bathroom and take a short shower. I went outside and saw Taehyung already sitting his hair wet.

I sat beside him since it has free space. I look at them who is looking at me.

"You okay?"Jin asked concerned " Ne oppa, thanks for worrying "I said reassuring him.

--Time skip--
(Y/N: Why the heck are you always time skipping!?!
Author: Mind your own business before I'll kill you *smirks*
Y/N: Yeah yeah *secretly rolls her eyes*)

Jin invited me dinner and I said it was okay and I have to go home but they insisted. I have no other choice but to eat dinner with them. I sat down next to Suga and Jungkook.

*Taehyung POV*

Once Namjoon hyung invited Y/N to have dinner with us and she said she's okay and go home, I was a little bit sad when I hear that but Namjoon Hyung insisted and she said yes I am so glad to hear that. Wait, why am I even frowning when Y/N's leaving?I ask myself.

We eat dinner and I kept on stealing glances on her and make sure that no one will caught me.

I finish eating and got up, put my plate on the sink and went straightly to my room.

Gosh Y/N, why are you so cute?I thought. I knock formed on the door.

" Come in"I said and the door open and revealed Y/N. "What?" I ask  positioning myself to sit up straight.

"Taehyung, Jungkook ask me to get you. We're playing truth or dare and he invited you" She said looking down.

"Y/n?"

"Nae?"

"Can you come here just for a minute?" She nodded.

She sat beside me and I quickly put her in a embrace, I can feel she is shock with my sudden move.

"What was that for Taehyung?" She ask looking at me still shock. "Sorry Y/N, I'm sorry for not telling you this for a long time" I said.

*2nd Person POV*

After of what Taehyung said you were (Jung)shook by his words, he apologized you but for what?Just because he  hugged you?

"What?" You asked confused. "I'm sorry Y/N for not telling this a long time but, for the first time I saw you my heart felt different. Everytime I see you or sometimes talk to me, butterflies appear on my stomach and I don't know why. I'm just too blind that I've been fall in love with you and didn't told you cause I know you won't love me back." He said straightly and you we're soo shock.

"Idiot, I love you too"

-------------
A/N:
Hi guys  book 2 will come out and please be patient guys cause I also have school yah know.

I love you all readers. Thank you.