Chapter 8

EDITED!!✔

Your POV

I received a text from J-hope that we will watch a movie. But I declined it cause I have photoshoots...oh yeah I forgot to tell you. My brother let me apply to become an Idol.....my stage name is Park Eunha, main rapper of the group and lead dancer

My groups name is PinkStars and my unnies are so kind.. I'm the maknae on our group, it's not so bad being a maknae cause they treat you like they're your little sister...We released our first music and it already have millions of views. I have to disguise in school so no one would notice me.

I woke up in a peaceful morning and it is weekend again..So I planned to go to BTS and hang out with them.

I did my morning routine and change into my favourite clothes as always: ripped jeans, oversized shirt, and my shoes and put my hair into a high ponytail....I forgot I have to wear glasses so no one can notice me

I went downstairs and saw my brother cooking and I waited for the food to be finished.

"Breakfast is ready" Chanyeol said preparing the plates.."so y/n, how was your photoshoot yesterday?" Chanyeol asked me and I turned off my phone and look at him.."It's really great!" I smiled like a kid while giving him a thumbs up.

"Oppa, can I go outside? I have no schedules today so can I?pleasee" I said with puppy eyes "Okay, but don't come home late okay?" He said while he stuffs food into his mouth

I just nodded in response...I went towards the door and put my cap on.

"Y/n! Make sure nobody notice you okay!?!" Chanyeol shouted from the kitchen, probably washing the dishes "I will oppa!" I shout back and closed the door.

I ride in the taxi and told the driver to go in this address....20 minutes later the taxi stop  infront of a mansion the BTS mansion.

I open the door and the taxi left. I press the door bell and the door opened....Jin

"Good morning Jin " I bowed at him and he let me in...I took of my shoes and I waited on the couch.

, "can I go to Taehyung's room?" I asked him kindly "Ne" He replied and I went to his room and knock the door gently.

Jungkook opened the door and when he saw me a smile grew on his face.."y/n!" Jungkook shouted making the others wake up and he hugged me.

"Annyeong Kookie " I bowed to him once he release the hug. "Annyeong" He greeted me back and let me in to the room.

I saw Taehyung waking up and sit..looking at me "Good morning Taehyung" I gave him a smile and he smiled back...gosh he's so cute when he smiles

"Sorry, I couldn't come yesterday. I was busy, my mom let me help her cook in her restaurant" I lied but it's true that my mom have a restaurant but not here..my parents are far away.

"Why are you wearing a glasses?" Jimin asked me coming towards Taehyung and me.

"Ah, I couldn't see clearly" I lied, again "ah, okay" He said nodding his head up and down.

"What are you doing here anyway?" Taehyung stared at me "I want make it up to you guys since I didn't come yesterday" I said standing up from his bed.

I see Jungkook still looking at me.
"Yah, y/n! Kindly please wake up the sleepy heads in the next room and the other room!" Jin said and I get out of the room and open the next door.

I saw Rap mon and J-hope..I quickly walk towards them and shake them.

"Yah, wake up..you two have been sleeping for like two days now" I said giggling a bit and the two of them wake up with their eyes widened.

"Two days!?!", They said in a high voice...I just laugh at their reaction " I'm just lying so that you two would wake up..Breakfast is ready" I said helping them stand up from the bed. Man, Rap Mon is really tall, My height only reached to his chest.

The two went downstairs and one last mission, time to wake up the sleeping beauty, Suga.

I open the door and walk towards him. I shake him gently and he groan...

"Go away!" Suga shouted and I stop. "aren't you gonna eat breakfast?" I ask him, he looks at me with a shock face "y/n? Y/n! You're here!" He said standing up from his bed and hugged me.

"Breakfast is rea- ready" I said cause I can't barely breath cause of Suga. He released the hug and went to the bathroom, washing his face.

I went downstairs and helped Jin to prepare breakfast. "Y/n, come and eat" Jin invited me "no thanks I'm full" I said "Ok" He smiled at me and put the plates on the table while I put the food on the plate and the spoon and forks.

Time skip: After breakfast.

We are in the couch and I sit beside Taehyung who is scrolling in the twitter. "Y/n, does she look familiar to you?" Taehyung asked me and showed his phone, oh no your so in trouble Park Y/n!! It's me on the picture

"No, sorry" I said looking away at his screen. Phew, I'm lucky that he didn't know that it was me.