Chapter 19

EDITED!!✔

Your POV

*Nae pit ttam nunmul, Nae majimak chumeul* (Blood Sweat & Tears)

I groan as I turn off my alarm. I did my usual routines after taking a bath. I wore an oversized dark purple shirt, skinny jeans, and my shoes.

I head downstairs while my backpack on my shoulders. I went to the kitchen and saw no one.

I saw a little note:

Dear Y/N:

            I am going on a trip in Busan for  2 months and take care of yourself sis, bye.

Your One and Only,
Chanyeol

A long sigh escaped in my mouth as
I finished reading the note. I look at the dining table and a grin appeared on my face.

A food is placed on the table. "Ma'am your brother left a food for you before he went outside" One of my maids said..

After eating what my oppa left me, I put on my shoes and don't forget my round big glasses and cap.

I went outside and waited on the bus stop and the bus finally arrive. After the that I walk pass through the school gate, and saw the students looking at me in disgust but I just shrugged it off.

I head to my locker and put my other 'stuffs' and close it. I close my locker and saw the BTS standing behind me smiling.

"What's up Y/N?" J-Hope asked me with a big smile on his face. "Nothing, really...It's just" I stopped in the midway.

"What?" He said "My brother, he's going on a business trip for 2 months" I said as I look up to them. "We can go to your house later" Jimin said and I nodded.

~

School ends and me and BTS are now walking in the sidewalk, my house isn't that far though.

We talked while walking, Hoseok is always making fun of his members too which makes the rest of us laugh. I stopped and so did they.

"We're here" I look at them and they all of their eyes are wide and their mouth formed 'O'.

"So you moved?Your living in a mansion now!!" Jungkook said "Stop opening your mouth" I said and they stopped.

We went inside and they look at the posters hanging on the wall and still, their eyes wide as then walk past the posters.

"Y/N, you're so pretty in these" Namjoon said and I blushed a bit because of his words.

"What do you want to eat guys?" I asked them still standing in the corner while they make their selves in the couch. "Anything Y/N" Jin said smiling at me and I nodded.

I went to the kitchen and open the fridge...I found a big box of chocolate,

'This would be fine'I thought and close the fridge back and the box of chocolate is kinda heavy.

I weng to the living room and they went crazy after they saw the box of chocolate.

"Y/N, where did get these chocolate and this big!?!" Hoseok asked and started to eat one chocolate. I took a small piece and ate it, I didn't know Chanyeol oppa bought a chocolate and this big. I barely open the fridge cause I always went out to buy some, and secondly I thought the foods in the fridge are boring.

The chocolate is still many and we stopped eating them, I got up from the couch after they said that it's enough. I went to the kitchen and put the chocolate back in the fridge.

I got a tray and get some 8 glasses and put some water. One of my maids help me and got the tray on the table in front of the couch.

They each drank the water and continue to talk. Suga is so quiet and just listening to what they're talking about.

It's 3:00 pm and we keep on talking and forgot to eat lunch. "Rapmon , we forgot to eat lunch" I whispered and his eyes widened.

"Yah! We forgot to eat lunch" Rapmon said and they went quiet. And Suga and Taehyung, he fall asleep.

At first I wake up Suga, he groans as I wake him up. "Be careful waking up Suga hyung" Jimin teased and I rolled my eyes at him and turn to him back.

"I'm up" He said as he rubs his eyes, now time for Taehyungie

I shake him gently and he surprised me by pulling me into a hug. He smiled while his eyes closed still. I can feel my cheeks burning.

"Ohhhhhhh" The rest of them teased me and Taehyung. He didn't released the hug yet.

After some time he stands up and helps me stands up too.We put on out mask and cap. We all walk outside my house and went to the closest restaurant. We went inside and the waitress comes.

A while later our food is served and we eat it. After eating our 'late' lunch, Jin oppa wants to go to the park. I also saw Taehyung stares at me and look away when I notice him, I just shrug it off.

We walk for like 15 minutes and I'm really tired from walking so I sat on one of the swing.

I look down at my feet not knowing that someone is sitting beside me, I didn't bother to look up cause I feel the persons gaze is on me.

I'm kinda bit of annoyed so I look up and saw......Taehyung?

*Taehyung POV*

I don't have the mood to be childish to day so I look around and saw Y/N sitting on the swing all by herself so I decided to sit beside her. She didn't bother to look at me.....After a while she looks at me with a confused expression glued on her face.

"What are you doing here?" She asked coldly avoiding eye contact with me. "I'm not in the mood soo I decided to sit with you." I said while giving her my cute boxy smile.

She giggled a bit and smile at me."Let's go have fun"She said sticking out her hand for me. I nodded and grab her hand to make myself stand up.

We walk towards the rest of the member having fun playing with sand. We joined them and have fun.

~
It's now 5:30 pm and we head back to Y/N's house.

*Your POV*

We arrive at my house and they decided to stay in my house for hours. I look at Taehyung who is looking at me and look elsewhere as if he didn't do anything.

A few hours pass and Jin offered to cook lamb skewers for dinner. And I let him cause I know he has a great skills of cooking.

After eating our dinner since it's already 8:17 pm they went home and I turn off the TV while the maids are still doing their business, I went to my room and jump to my bed and drift to sleep.