Chapter 15

EDITED!!✔

Your POV

It was now 9:00 am and I quickly changed my clothes and did my hair into a high ponytail and got my mask and cap, glasses and my shoes

I turn off the TV and went outside the gate to wait for my manager to pick me up.

A few minutes later a van stop right in front of me, it's my manager. I smiled at him as I open the door and look at the seats. Thank goodness Taehyung's not here.

"Your partner is already there" My manager said as he looks at me. I just nodded as a response.

We arrived at the place and it wasn't that big but beautiful, we went inside and change my clothes and the make-up artist did my makeup.

Once I'm done I went outside and saw Taehyung who looks really handsome.

I went to stand beside him not bothering to look at him. "Annyeong, Kim Taehyung. You?" He asked me and I look up at him.

I didn't respond but his eyes widened as he saw my face. "You're the girl I saw on the twitter!" He said, I sigh in relief that he didn't bother to listen my name.

The photoshoots starts and we did some pose and he is so attractive right now....Forget it, I'm not falling for him..am I? (A/n: you're right are you?
Y/n: stfu author-nim)

After a few hours of photoshoot it's done thank god..I went to the room and change to my ordinary clothes.

I went outside and saw Taehyung who is about to go. "Hey, wanna go grab a coffee?" He ask me showing of his rectangular smile, sweet!

"If you mind, I would love to" I said hanging my head low, so he cannot see my face.

My manager is okay with it so we went to the café. It took about 10 minutes as we arrived at the coffee shop.

"Why are you wearing a cap?" He said with curiosity in his voice, "Nah, I always wear a cap." I said not looking at him and continue to drink the coffee and eat a little piece of cake.

"You're just like Y/n" He murmured but enough for me to hear, my eyes widened after he said those words but I just shrugged it off.

After we finished drinking our coffee and eating my chocolate cake. We head back to the building..

"My friends are gonna be here" He stated as he's eyes are glued in his phone.

We waited there for like 6 minutes and a van stopped in front of us. "Hey, wanna have a ride?" He asked me and I just nodded and once he opened the door, there revealed 6 boys who are looking at both of us.

"Hi, this is my partner in the photoshoot" He said and I looked at them and smiled.

"You look like y/n" Jungkook said and I hang my head low,

"Y/n?" Jin asked and I look at him and smiled.

"Ne" After I said that all of their eyes widened. "Y/n!?!" Namjoon asked shocked

"Yeah" I said as if I'm not interested that they're shock., besides it's true. "How come you didn't told us you are an idol?" Jungkook pouted and I giggled at his reaction, cute.

"I don't want to be famous, so yeah I tried to hide my identity." I said and I think they understand. I guess..

"When did you became and idol?" Suga asked "Long ago" I said

"Guys, what are you waiting for let's go" Taehyung said bored and I sat next to him.

They were all laughing and talking while me and Taehyung are watching comics on his Ipad.

After a few minutes we stopped in front of a house. Maybe their new house.

We went inside and Taehyung grabbed my wrist and went to his room, maybe.

He opened his room, wow so tidy. "So this is your room huh?" I asked acting like I'm not interested. "Y/n-ah, why didn't you told me that your an idol" He pouted and I giggled at his reaction.

"Mianhe, Tae" I said and leaned against his shoulder and he just smiled.

"Yah! You two stop being cringy" Jimin said and I rolled my eyes on him. "Whatever" Jimin said and went downstairs.

Me and Taehyung went out of his room and saw the other's playing video games.

"Mind if I join?" Taehyung asked Hoseok and Namjoon

"You will lose Hoseok!!" Namjoon said bot taking off his eyes on the screen. "In you face!" Hoseok said and we watched them playing till it's over.

Namjoon lose, poor him. And J-hope twerking on the couch, proud of himself. All of us laugh at Hoseok who is still dancing full of happiness.

One of us decided to watch a movie. Then Jin made popcorn so I helped him.

After we made popcorn we sat on the couch and watched the movie. After watching the movie I decided to go home since it's already 5:00 pm. I bid my goodbye to them.

"Y/n!!" Taehyung shouted he walk towards me. "Ne?" I said,

"I'll bring you home since it's dangerous for a little girl going home alone" He said scratching the back of his head. I just nodded and he went back inside and grabbed his car keys.

We went inside the car and he started the engine. Few minutes later he stopped in front of my house.

He quickly open his door and he open mine. I gave him a hug and bid my goodbye to him.

This will be the last chapter bye.
The end.

Did I tricked you?If you did comment down below.

A/N:
I hope you guys enjoy my story and my story isn't end yet and I will update soon.