Chapter 18

EDITED!!✔

Your POV

After I ordered the food I look at the boys who are looking at me, probably waiting for me. I smiled at them "The food's gonna be arrive in minutes" I said and they all smiled.

While waiting for the food to arrive we have fun. "Y/n, how's your photoshoot these days?" Jin said "Well, it's pretty good" I simply answered his question.

He just nodded and someone rang on the door bell. Taehyung stands up and fixed his clothes "I'll go get it y/n" He said and I nodded.

"Y/n, do you think Taehyung likes you?" Jungkook whispered in my ear. "Why did you even asked that?He doesn't even like me" I replied and the door shut, Taehyung with a food.

He walk straight to the kitchen and we all stand up from the seat and sit in the dining room. Jin helps Taehyung to prepare the food while the rest of us  talking random things (a/n: y'all nasty)

After they prepared the food we all ate and Hoseok keeps telling funny things that makes us laugh.

I glance at Taehyung who is smiling cutely, I chuckle a little while looking at him. He noticed me that I was looking at him so I look elsewhere.

We finished eating. "Taehyung and Y/n, you wash the dishes" Jin commanded while the rest went to the living room.

We wash the dishes and there was an awkward silence between us. "So, Taehyung how are you and your GIRLFRIEND?" I asked while I keep on cleaning the plate. And also broke the silence.

He stopped cleaning the plate and look deep in my eyes. "Y/n you think I have a girlfriend?" He asked me and I was confused "huh?" I said in a confused tone.

He laugh a bit "I don't have a girlfriend" He said and I just nodded and continue to wash the plates.

--Time skip--
Both of us were done and we headed to the living room. We saw the rest sitting on the couch comfortably while having fun.

I sat on the couch and they noticed my presence. "Y/n, when will you reveal yourself in the school?" Jungkook asked me "Like never" I said and he's shock of what I've said.

"Wait, if you're not gonna show the real you then the glares and whispers will continue" Jimin said "Nah, it's okay" I answered.

--Time skip--

BTS bid their goodbyes as they went inside the van, and bid mine too. I watched their van driving away and disappeared.

I went back inside the house and shut the door and took out a long sigh.

I sat on the couch alone and open my phone, gonna read wattpad!!!. Few minutes later my brother arrived.

"Annyeong oppa" I greeted and he greeted back and went upstairs to go to his room. I look back at my phone.

--Time skip--
Dinner is done and went to my room. I took a shower then put on my pyjamas. I jump on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

'Why do I feel weird when he's near me?'I asked myself still staring at the ceiling.

My eyelids are now heavy so I decided to go to sleep.

--Morning--
RING!!!RING!!
I turn off my alarm clock and jump out of my bed then did my morning routines. After that I put on my clothes and grab my backpack and put my round big glasses and cap.

"Morning" I greeted him while he's chopping the vegetables. "Morning" He greeted back but didn't look at me.

I sat on the dining table and waited for  the food. I look at my wrist watch and itself still 7:20, my class starts in 8:00.