Chapter 13

EDITED!!✔

You POV

After the photoshoot I went home and ate dinner. I sat on the couch as I open my laptop. After using my laptop I went to my room then of to sleep.

Time skipeu~

Argghh!!! I woke up because of the alarm and I turn it off. I went to the bathroom to take a bath then change into clothes.

I went downstairs to eat breakfast and grab my back pack, put my shoes and earphones on and especially my glasses and cap.

As I arrived at the school I saw BTS, looking at me smiling. I ran towards them and I tripped.

I turned around and saw a bunch of girls smirking at me. "Yah!" Jin said running towards me so did the others.

"Oppa, I didn't do that" The girl said acting innocent. "Stop, lying!!" Jimin said annoyed making the girl step back.

Taehyung helped me stand up and I cleaned my clothes...", I'm okay"I said looking up to him.

"Yah!don't you dare go near taehyubg oppa!" The girl was about to slap me but Taehyung's hands are faster than her so I didn't get one.

"Don't you dare touching her or else" He let go if her hand a walk away holding my wrist.

"Are you okay?Did you get hurt?" He asked me, I nodded not looking at him but looking at my feet.

"My feet hurts" I said, He picked me up in bridal style and bring me to the nurse room.

I lay down on the bed and look at him smiling. He showed his rectangular smile that makes him more handsome.

"The nurse will take care of you arasso?" I nodded of what he said and he sat on the chair beside where I am lying down.

The nurse came holding a tray.

Time skipeu~..

I got out from the nurse room and I went to the gate, waiting for my manager to arrive.

My manager arrived and get in the van.

"Eunha, you have a photoshoot today" He said and I just nod of what he said.

As soon as we arrived at the place I quickly change my clothes to what my dress designer said.

Our photoshoots are done now and I went home. My brother is cooking dinner and I still have time to change my clothes.

I took of my glasses and cap, and changing my clothes. I went downstairs and saw my brother preparing the plates on the dining table. I sat down properly waiting for the food to be served.

Once I'm done eating dinner I went to my room then open my laptop. I open YouTube and saw the Behind the Scenes of our MV.

One hour later I close my laptop and put it in the side of the bed and positioned myself to go to sleep.

Time skip

I wake up in the morning and did my daily morning routines, then change into my clothes..After that I went downstairs to eat breakfast.

After that I wear my glasses and cap(as always) and grab my back pack so I can go to school.

As I arrived at the school gate, I saw BTS laughing at Jimin.....I walk up to them and Jimin looked at me with a frown face.

"Wassup Jimin?" I ask him "Not fine" He said whining like a child.

"Yah!What did you do to Mochi?" Once I said that they stopped laughing. "It's because Jungkook!!" They continued laughing "Guys tell me!!" I said with a serious voice.

"It's because Jungkook sang this: Jiminie is freaking short" They said bursting out to laughter again.

I look at Jiminie who is not happy about it. "Well, at least he have unique talents" I continue and smiling at Jimin who turn his frown into a smile

Right on time the bell rang, TF? Oh it's a meeting of all school students. I went to the gym so did the other students.

While standing in the corner someone grabbed my wrist and drag me in the middle.

I looked up and saw Jungkook who is grinning as he walk towards the other members.

"There you are y/n, we've been looking all over for you." Hoseok said in a serious tone "What brings you here guys?" I asked them getting rid of Jungkook's hand on my wrist.

"We want to come with you later after school" Namjoon said who is smiling cutely. Wait what? Coming with me?No they can't, they'll know that I'm an idol.

"Guys, I'm sorry but I couldn't" I said gulping loudly that they can hear it. "Wae?" He asked "Just arggghh, later let's listen to what the teacher says." I said annoyed and looked back to where the teacher's are.

"Girl's and Boy's, next week we will have a talent show, you can have a partner or single.(a/n: single..lol)" The teacher said as she continues "You can sing, dance and mostly rap" When the teacher said rap my eyes widened so did the boys.

I turned around to them, "Guys, are you performing?" I asked them, they all nodded grinning "okay," I replied.

"How about you y/n?" Jungkook asked me "hell yeah! Imma rap!"

"Are u sure you can rap?"