Chapter 7

EDITED!!✔

Taehyung POV

These past few days have been really fun with y/n and with the rest of the members. Y/n is funny, cute and kind.

" let's go to the café!" Y/n said doing aegyo. "Yeah let's go hyung" Jimin joined y/n...Jin just nodded and they high fived and raced towards the van.

I sit in the back with y/n who is really excited going to the café. I glance at her once and saw her looking at me.

"Tae you're so quiet" Y/n said looking at me with spark in her eyes. "Uh, nothing..not in the mood I guess" I replied to her and look back to the window. We wore our mask so no one can notice us, we are now famous since we released our first video 'No More Dream'..I also gave y/n a mask

We entered the café and there's not people inside so we quickly have seats. We ordered what we want and waiting for it to be served. While waiting I took a glance on y/n who is talking with my hyungs..I'm just listening to what they're talking. But I don't understand what they're talking about, my head is full of thoughts.

"Taehyung" I'm now back to reality because of y/n who have been calling me for like ten times now..

"Hmm?" I respond to her while looking at her who is looking at me also. "Your order is served" She look infront of me where my order is placed. I grabbed the coffee I've ordered and drink it and get my phone from my pocket to check if there are notifications, phew empty.

As soon as we finished, we went outside and went inside the van. Jin hyung asked us where we should go next. Y/n said to the mall and we all agreed of what she said. We went to the mall having fun, taking selca, and buying stuff. It's not that much expensive anyways

Me and y/n went to the clothes shop while the rest went to others shops. "How about this Tae?" Y/n said holding a t-shirt with caption in it '#swaeg'..It kinda look nice although.

"I'll try this" I said and went to the changing room to see if it fits....it fits on me just right...

I went outside wearing the t-shirt what y/n told me to try and she said it was perfect for me so I ended up buying it. Also y/n ended up buying oversized t-shirts and some ripped jeans

We went outside the shop and saw the other members looking at their phones. "Guys!" I shouted going towards their direction.

"There you two are, we've been waiting here for like half an hour here!" Jin scolded the two of us..and I pointed at Y/n

"It's y/n's fault, she bought too many clothes for herself." I said looking at her and back to his members.

"Sorry, okay! I'm addicted to shopping you know." She said while holding the bags.

"Forget about this and let's just go buy icecream!!" J-Hope said and Jin just nodded so we ended up buying icecream..

We drove y/n to her house and we went to our house...It's now 6:25 pm...I went directly to my room and change some clothes and went to the living room where my other members are.

"Guys! Let's watch a movie" Jungkook said...."Let's watch!!" Jimin also said "I'll go make popcorn" I suggested, they just nodded.

"How about we invite y/n" J-hope said.."yeah!" The others agreed to what J-hope said as I walk towards the kitchen to make popcorn.

Once the popcorn is done..I went to the living room where my hyungs are and Jungkook.

"Aw, y/n's not coming over cause she's busy doing something" J-hope said in a sad tone "It's ok hyung, maybe she'll come tomorrow" I said while making myself comfortable in the couch. The movie started and it's really boring so I opened my phone and saw a message from y/n.

'Hi'-y/n
'Are you busy?'- Tae
'Ne'-y/n
'Busy of what?'-Tae
'None of your business'-y/n
'Ok, have fun!'-Tae
'Bye'-y/n

(End of conversation)

I went to youtube and saw some of our videos....I keep on scrolling and saw a girl that looks familiar to me..

"Guys, look is she familiar to you?" I ask them showing the picture of a girl.. "Yea" They all said at the same time...I wonder who this is but my mind keeps on saying that...I know her but where?

One hour later the movie finally ends and the popcorn is already finished by them. We cleaned the mess on the living and went to our room. Me, Jimin, and Jungkook are in the same room but different bed.

"Good night" I said as I turn of the lamp.."Good night too" Jimin and Jungkook replied as they turn off their phone..

Gosh who is that girl, I have to find out who it is...meh I'm tired so erase! Sleep...I doze off to sleep..

A/N:
Sup guyss how's my story??
Byee see you in the next chapter.