Chapter 10

EDITED!!✔

Your POV

Great it's morning, I did my morning routine as always then went downstairs to eat breakfast.

I am on my way to school, once I arrived at the school ,I went to my locker.

Then directly go to the classroom. I open my bag and grab my earphone and listen to one of my favourite music.

I saw Jungkook who is putting his backpack on his chair and sats beside me.

"Hi" He greeted me, I look at him and hang my earphone on my neck. "Hello" I gave him a small smile before putting my earphone onto my ears.

I took a glance on him and I saw him sketching something. I stealed so many glances when he doesn't look around, he's nose was so perfect.

Once the teacher arrived I quickly put my earphone in my backpack and listened to what he's saying.

~
"Class dismissed" I grabbed my backpack and stand up from my chair but someone grabbed my wrist, I turned around and find Jungkook that our face is only inches.

I walked back and looked down. "Let's go together" He said still holding my wrist "Ahem, my wrist" He stopped from walking before letting go off my hand.

"Jungkook-ah, I have to go to the girl's restroom" I said looking to him, he's really tall I mean I only reached his shoulders.

"I'll wait for you then" He offered and I couldn't help but say yes. I went inside the girl's restroom and I feel like someone's coming

I didn't go outside from the door yet, hearing of what they say.

"OMG, I love Eunha from PinkStars so much!!" One of the girls squealed as she said. A smile formed on my lips as she said that.

I went outside the door and walk past them.

'Slut!'
'Bitch'
'Stay away from our oppas'
'Whore'

I ignored them and saw Jungkook who was still standing there.

"What took you so long?" He asked me as he looks at me. "Nothing" I lied.

We arrived at their table and saw them having fun but I saw a girl who is sitting next to Taehyung.

Taehyung didn't bother to look up but to look down at his feet.

I stopped at my place and so does Jungkook. "Who is that?" I asked him still frozen.

"Let's find out" He said.

I sat beside Taehyung while Jungkook is on the other side.

"Annyeonghaseyo," The girl greeted me and I greeted back nicely before grabbing my lunch box.

I got my lunch box from my bag and open it.,I quickly finished my food and stand up from my seat fixing myself.

"Guys, I have to go now" I smiled at them..I didn't wait for them to respond so I walk away from the table.

I only have morning class so I went to the gate to wait for my manager.

Someone tap on my shoulder again,. When I turn around I saw then

"Are you busy again?" Jin asked me, I just nodded not looking at them "What are you busy at?" He asked me again "None of ur business Jin"" I said crossing my arms with that a van stopped in front of us.

"Bye my mana- I mean mom is here" I said, I hope they didn't heard when I almost said manager, phew.

We stopped at a building which was familiar for me, we went inside and my dress designer told me to wear this a dress, and my hair is so beautiful so is my makeup.

After a few hours it's finally done, I asked my manager if I have schedule tomorrow and he said no yassss!

As soon as I arrived at my house I went to my room cause I'm done eating, so I changed to pajamas and scroll down the youtube. I saw most of our music videos. It already have millions of views hehe.

I'm so happy that many people loved us..I love our Stars (name of fan),I doze off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Argghh, morning comes so fast and I don't know why.I did my morning routine then change to my clothes.

I went downstairs with my back pack and eat breakfast. Then Chanyeol drove me to school. I bid my goodbye to him and so did he.

I went to my classroom again getting my earphones and listening to music.

Not long enough Jungkook arrived with a smile on his face looking at me.

"Y/n, you should come to ours today. It's Yoongi's Birthday" After that I smiled widely

  "Ohh, okay..Pick me up then" I said putting my earphones back to my ears. He nods then sit beside me. Jungkook is now like my bestfriend

The class starts once the teacher arrived and I didn't listen much of it.. Then class dismissed.

Me and Jungkook are walking heading to the cafeteria.

We arrived at the we went to the cafeteria where the rest was so yeah and eat snacks. We didn't talk about much so I opened my phone.

"What are you doing y/n?" He said trying to look at my phone..But I turned it off.

After eating me and Jungkook went to their house walking, but it's kinda far but meh I'm not that lazy though.as if.

We arrived at their house and there are a lot of people, oh no..what if they notice me?

I had my cap down to my eyes so no one will notice my identity. We entered the house and I thought many people will go but no.

They're just more like 30 of them sitting, laughing, talking. I went to Yoongi and I gave him my birthday present.

He loved it, I went to the kitchen and spotted Taehyung doing something. I walk towards him but stop when I saw the girl walk up to him.

But as soon as the girl left, I walk towards him.

"Who is she tae?", I ask him then he turned around to face me " That girl?Oh she's my cousin. She came here back yesterday so she decided to stay a while."He said smiling "Don't tell me you're jealous" Taehyung continued letting out a little giggle.

So with that I sigh in relief that I still have a chance to be with him.