Chapter 9

EDITED!!✔

Your POV

I am still at the their house and we played a lot and have some fun..One of them suggested to go to the park so we ended up going in there.

"Y/n, take of the glasses" Jimin said "No, I can't see clearly remember?" I said "Okh yeah I remember" He said

I went one of the swings and sat there alone. I watched the Bangtan having fun and a smile grew on my face while watching them.

I walk towards them and joined them playing. "This is fun!" I said breathing heavily while I rest on my knees.

"Hyung, let's go to the café" Jungkook said "Ne", Jin said and we walk towards the van and go to the café.

I quickly grabbed my mask and so did the BTS. We went inside the café and ordered, while waiting I scroll down my twitter and saw my post...32.7M likes.

Taehyung leaned against me and look at my phone and I quickly turn off my phone. " Let me see"Taehyung said acting like a child. "No" I said putting my phone on my shoulder bag.

Our order is now served and I took a sip on my coffee and my eyes widen. It's so delicious, tasty than the last café wen went.

After we went to the café they said if they can go to my house, no way posters of me and my group are hanging in the wall.. so I said no.

It's still early but I decided to go home since I'm very tired...I went to my room and doze off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was woken up by the alarm, atleast not my brother. I got up and do my morning routine and change my into clothes and wear my glasses and cap.

I went downstairs to eat breakfast and got my backpack. I went inside to the car which us my brother's, he will sent me to school now. I got off from the car and saw BTS in the gate.

"Hello" I greeted them and they greeted me back. Once we went inside the school some girls gasped once they spot me hanging out with BTS.

I went to my locker and grab my stuff as always. And heard some gossips which is about me. I just ignored them.

The bell rang and I saw Jungkook who is walking towards me. "Let's go together y/n" He said happily

While walking together heading to our classroom we heard some whispers that can be heard by us.

"Bitch, hanging out with BTS"
"How dare you slut!"

"You better shut your mouth before I put tape on it" Jungkook said glaring at the girls who said that. "One last words about y/n " He continued which made the girls froze in their place with wide eyes.

"Let's get going" He said grabbing my wrist while continue to walk. We walk inside the classroom and again receiving some glares..Jungkook glared at them too which made them to look away.

We went to our seat and sit, while waiting for the teacher to arrive we talked. The teacher has arrived and discussed about blah blah blah

"Alright, class dismissed" I stand up from my seat and so does Jungkook. We walk together heading towards the cafeteria..

"Y/n, keep away from those girls okay?" He said as he cupped my face, I just nodded in response and he continue to walk.

Once we arrived at the cafeteria, I saw the six members who are laughing and talking.

"Annyeong" I greeted them, "Annyeong y/n" They all greeted me back. I sat beside Jungkook and Taehyung.

I open my lunch box and eat my snack while the others eat too. I feel like someone's staring at me, I look at my side and saw Taehyung looking at me.

"Something on my face?" I asked him "Ne" He replied, he reached out his thumb and put it in the corner of my lips and he pulled his hand away from my face and put it in his lap.

After eating I went to my second class which me and Jungkook have the same class session.

After this class the school will be over and I put my glasses of my eyes to wipe away the sweat near my eye.

I'm glad Jungkook didn't notice me not wearing my glasses. I notice some whispers behind me talking about my group PinkStars they really love them huh?I mean our group.

The class ended and I walk alone and someone tap on my shoulder, I turn around and saw BTS behind me.

"Wanna hang out?" J-hope asked me "Not today, I'm busy" I said while going to the gate.

I waited my manager to pick me up, luckily he arrived.. I got on to the van and put my cap and glasses off..

Then put my earphone on my head to listen some music.

After the ride my manager told me that I have photoshoots to day and I nod then went to my room change my clothes.

"Done!" I said closing the door of the van. Then the engine starts.

We arrived at the place where we will have a photoshoot and man it's so beautiful.

The photoshoot ended like 3-5 hours and my manager drove me to my house. I bid my good bye and thanked him and went inside the house.

I eat dinner then went to my bedroom
to change clothes and off to sleep.

I hope one day they'll know who I really am......