Chapter 12

EDITED!!✔

Your POV

I woke up in a sunny morning and did my morning routines before going downstairs. I saw my brother heating up the stove, choping the meat as always.

I walk towards him..I stand next to him and look at him satisfied."Can I help?",I ask him "Ne, you can chop these while I chop those." He said while I take over his place. He's really good at cooking. Because my mom thught him when we were young.

Once the food is ready I prepared the plates while he prepared the spoon and forks.

I finished up my food and I put my plate on the sink then put my shoes on, then grab my back pack.

I arrived at school,, again I received some gossips, glares.

The BTS arrived and the girls became quiet. I love them so much!!

"Rap mon , what is your real name BTW? I  asked him " Namjoon, Kim Namjoon"He replied and I received a smile from him.

I went to my locker and still, the BTS is still following me until I got to my classroom.

"Aren't you going to your classroom's now?" I ask them and they just shrugged their shoulders.

"Okay, we'll keep going then" Jin said as he pushed the other members to keep going, while Jungkook stood in front of me.

He grabbed my hand while going towards our chair. He got his sketch book and I watch him drawing..He was a good sketcher.

"Class, today we have no class so you can do whatever you want..except one" The teacher stopped in the mid way "one?" We all said at the same time "No one's going outside until the bell will rang okay" He said and all of us just nodded as a response.

I look at Jungkook who has a smile on his face too, "You know what I'm thinking" He said, huh? What? "No" I said

"Let's invite my members and perform here" He said "Ani, you shouldn't" I said in a serious voice..

"Wae?" He asked me "You should perform on a larger place." I suggested "Great idea" He said....I look at him who is really serious in his sketching.

Once he is done, he let me take a look at his drawing. It was me with him and it looks great....I was really amazed by his skills.

It was now snack time and we went to the cafeteria together..I saw the other on the table already, but someone's missing...It's Jeny

"Tae, where's Jeny?" I asked him looking around. "She went back to her place yesterday" He said and I already missed her "She'll be back next week" He continued, a smile grew on my face as I heard him say that.

I sat next to them and I ate my food. Once I'm done I stand up from the seat so did the other's.

I went to the gate because my second period is done. I text my manager to pick me up, and he arrived after a few minutes.

"Eunha, who are those seven guys?" My manager said as he look at BTS "Oh, them they're BTS...They are also a group" I said, He just nodded while starting the engine.... "Bye guys!!" I bid my goodbye to them as the van slowly moves.

"See you tomorrow y/n" Jin said and all of them waved at me. I smiled to them, once I arrived at the building my  unnies are already there, they gave me the clothes and I put them on and it was so comfortable.

Few hours later I was exhausted and my manager brought me home safely.

I went inside and change my clothes and went downstairs. I eat dinner and went back to my room.

I got a lot of notifications...From Stars.
I love our fans because they supported us when we perform on the stage.

I close my laptop and go to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up because of my brother, I forgot to set my alarm. I stand up from my bed and do my morning routines.

After that I went downstairs to eat breakfast. I ate breakfast then put on my shoes.

I put my earphone on my ear while waiting for my brother. My brother had his car keys and I went unside the car.

We arrived at school and my brother drove off.

I went to my locker and I heard some whispers.

'Gosh, that bitch really wants to hang out with BTS'
'I hate that slut'

I turn around to face the girl who said the last one. "Excuse me miss, but did you just said SLUT?" I asked her trying to be cool.

"Yeah"He raised her head up " Look barbie ..stop messing with me, you don't know what I'm capable with"I glared at her and fear took over her eyes as she ran away.

I look around and saw BTS, their jaw dropped.

"What?" I said closing my locker and walk away. "You rock!!!" Suga said, haha

The bell rang and me and Jungkook are on the way to our classroom.

We went to our chair and did nothing, I'm very bored so I decided to look at Jungkook.

He's also bored, so I decided to talk to him.  We talked and talked and the teacher arrived without thing in his hands.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah

The class dismissed and we went outside to go to the cafeteria.After that I went home ti change my clothes and went to the place where we will have photoshoot.

A/N:

If you like these chapter please SMASH that star below and I thank you.