Chapter 16

EDITED!!✔

Your POV

I went inside the house and my brother isn't still here. I put off my shoes and went to my room. I jump on the bed and stared at the ceiling for a moment.

My head is full of thoughts not noticing that I've been staring at the ceiling for 30 minutes.

I went downstairs to grab some food in the kitchen and sat on the couch. An hour passed and my brother hasn't arrive yet. .

The door slowly opens revealing my brother with groceries in his hands, I stand up from the couch and help him carry the bag in his hands. I put the bag full of food in the counter of the kitchen.

I scanned the bag and there's some food that I can eat. I jump at the couch again with food in my hands.

The door of my brother's room open and saw him walking towards the bathroom.

After a few minutes he got out of the bathroom and head to the kitchen. I took a sneak peek of what he's doing and cooking.

15 minutes later he called me that dinner is ready. I lazily stand up from the couch and head to the dining table. 

After eating dinner I went to my room and went to my desk to open my laptop, I open Twitter and saw the pictures of me and.......Taehyung.

Wow, it already have millions of likes. A smile formed across my face as I look at the pictures.

It was getting late now so I decided to shut down my laptop and jump to my bed.

I slowly closed my eyes and doze off to sleep.

Time skip:Morning

I woke up and slowly stand up from my bed and did my morning routines. Few minutes later I finished taking a bath and change to my favourite clothes.

I still wear my glasses and cap because only BTS know my identity. After I ate breakfast I went to put on my shoes and open the door.

My brother isn't going to drive me today cause he's busy. So I decided to wait for a cab. Then a black van stopped in front of me.

I realized that it was BTS, Jimin opened the door smiling at me cheekily.

"Y/n, wanna ride?" Namjoon invited me "Okay" I went inside the van and I closed the door, soon the engine starts and the van starts moving.

As we arrive in school girls started to glare at me and even whispers while looking at me!

I just rolled my eyes at them, and they come up to me and pulled my hair. I groan in pain as I turn around to face her and glared at her

The boys just stood there frozen and shocked, the girl slapped me and my blood boiled in anger. This b¡tch really wants me to beat her huh?

"Don't you ever touch me" I pointed at her as we walk away from her and she ran away crying in pain.

"Are you okay y/n?this is the second time you've been slapped by a girl" Taehyung said worriedly, and I just nodded lighlty and smiled at him.

Yes, it's my second time that I've been slapped. That Chaeyon, bitch.

I went to my locker and still receive some glares and whispers, well I just ignored them and walk away.

Jungkook catch up to me and grabbed my wrist firmly. He still holds my wrist until we arrive at ou classroom, the bell didn't ring yet but we're early.

I saw my fake bestfriends glaring at me, so I glared back at them. I sat down from my seat and looked at Jungkook who is glaring at someone, Chaeyon.