Chapter 14

EDITED!!✔

Taehyung POV

I notice that all of our eyes widen when y/n said she will rap.

We went outside the gym and went to the cafeteria with y/n and sat on our reserved table.

I heard some whispers from the girls looking at y/n. I turn around to face the girl and glare at her, with that she back away a little and walk away.

Why do girls in this school target y/n, oh I get it cause she always hang out with us Bangtan Sonyeondan the famous boy group.

We sat on the table and grab our lunch box.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

As we sat on the table we grab our lunch box and eat our snacks. We didn't talk much cause we're busy eating duh.

"Y/n, how come you didn't told us you can rap?" Suga asked me and I stopped eating and looked at him "Um, well because I don't want to" I said looking back at my food and eat it.

"Wanna have a rap battle later?"Namjoon said and I raised a eyebrow after I heard what he said.

" You really want to huh?"I asked him with confidence, head high while crossing my arms.

"Yeah, later after school at our room" Suga said and continue to eat his food and I just nodded "Y/n, do you really wanna do this?" Jungkook whispered in my ear and I just nodded again.

After eating our snacks we went to our second period and Jungkook and I have the same session too.

We walk together to the room and saw some girls rolling their eyes on me, whatever you'll just kneel down infront of me when you know who I really am, I thought

We continue to walk until we arrive at the classroom. And sat together, I can feel someone is staring at me.

I look at my back and saw two girl glaring at me. I just rolled my eyes at them and turn back to Jungkook.

"Yah!Did you just rolled your eyes on me!?!" The girl stand up from her chair and grab some of my hair.

I quickly turn around and slap her multiple times, who do you think your messing with huh?

She backed away and let go of my hair as she holds her cheeks that were really red. She was about to slap me but Jungkook got her hand.

"Who do you think you are huh?" Jungkook said and I can feel he is tightening his grip on her hand

The girl cries and Jungkook let go of her hand, "Don't you dare touching her or else" He said going back to his seat and so did I.

The teacher arrive just in time and stared to discuss, great more boring lessons to come, Like WT heck?

After some boring lessons the class ended. I went to the school gate but stop when I remembered that we're going to have a rap battle.

I looked at my phone and yes! I have no schedule today. So with that I went in back and waited for them.

I sensed that someone tapped on my shoulder. It was Bangtan. I smirked at their presence.

They lead the way where we are going to have a battle.

"The winner is gonna have what it wants, the loser will treat all of them what they want to buy." Namjoon smirked and I just rolled my eyes at them..

"You three go first" I said crossing my arms while looking at them. "Fine" They all said at the same time.

They started to rap and they took like 2 in a half minutes only, and now it's my time to shine!!

I took like almost four minutes and once I'm done all of their jaw dropped with their eyes wide open.

"W-wow y/n, your so,......AWESOME!!"Jungkook cheered as he come toward me and gave me a hug.

" Thanks Kookie "He released the hug and I gave him a smile. " Yeah"Taehyung said and he gave me a hug, too.

"Y/n, I didn't know you rap better than us" Suga said as he looks at Namjoon who is nodding repeatedly.

My phone buzzed and I took it from my pocket and look at it. It's my manager...

"Y/n, tomorrow hmm. You have a photoshoot with um Kim Taehyung from BTS" After of what my manager texted me my eyes widen as I read.

They looked at me with a worried face. I looked at them and gave them a Im-okay-face.

"Guys I have to go see you tomorrow" I waved at them as I ran to the gate. Why him? Manager-Nim!!!

I waited for at the bus stop since my manager wouldn't pick me up, but someone tap on my shoulder.

I look around and saw Bangtan. "Y/n, wanna have a ride?" Jimin asked sweetly

"No thanks, I'll take the bus" I said as I look back "No, no come with us" Jin said and I have no choice but to ride with them.

After a few minutes the van stopped in front of my house. I'm so sorry guys I couldn't invite you, I have my posters hang on the wall EVERYWHERE.

"Thanks for the ride guys" I waved at them and closed the door but someone stopped it, it was Taehyungie.

"Y/n, are you busy tomorrow?" He asked me "Ne" I replied smiling at him "okay, if you are done with your work come to our house okay, oh I forgot to tell you." He paused a while and continue: "We moved at this address" He gave me a piece of paper revealing an address.

I bid my goodbye to them and he closed the door of the van. I walked to the front door and got my keys to unlock it.

As I went inside I quickly took of my glasses, cap, and my shoes. Then shut the door and went directly to my room putting my bag beside my bed.

I change my clothes and jump on to my bed.

'Why do I have to be with him? Did Manager-Nim do it on purpose?nah'I thought

I got up from my bed and go to the kitchen and grab some snacks and go to the living room.

Time skipue~

I woke up in the couch and saw my brother in front of me. I sat up straightly while rubbing my eyes and yawn.

"Y/n-ah, dinner's ready. Now get up sleepy head" He said walking away and went to the kitchen.

I got up from the couch and went to the dining table and eat dinner. After that I went straightly to my room and doze off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is now morning and there's no school today cause the whole teacher in the school are busy!!yass.

I did my morning routine before going downstairs. My photoshoot will start in 10:00 am.

I change my clothes after taking a bath and went downstairs. I saw my brother cooking breakfast as always and I went to the living room while waiting for him.

After a while my brother called me to eat breakfast. Then, he bid his goodbye since he's work starts at 8:00.

So, I decided to watch TV. And waited for my manager to pick me up, I hope he won't pick up Taehyung too.

A/N:

If you like this chapter please smash the star below and thanks byee.