♡Chapter 2♡

Louis pov,

"Welcome Harry to the famous 1D house!!" Liam says guesturing to the house that me, Liam and the rest of the boys live in.

"I feel quite honoured actually" Harry says all smiles as he looks at his brother

"You ok mate?" I hear Zayn ask Harry.

"Yeh why wouldn't I be?"

"Well you have been staring at Louis for quite some time now" Zayn says chuckling quielty. I roll my eyes because I knew that Harry has a crush on me you'd have to be blind not to notice and plus he follows me on instagram and his username is 'Harry Tomlinsion' and his page is just pictures of me and rarely pictues with the rest of the boys and he is verfied because of Liam which makes me curious, why should he get verfied because of Liam?Only two of my sisters are verfied but thats a different story on its own.

"Lewis!!" I groan as I look at my best mate, Liam.

"What!!!" I whined because he knows that I hate being called 'Lewis' and not 'Louis'.

"Stop staring at my brother! Its creepy!" Harry blushed obvious to what Liam just said, I roll my eyes.

"I for one was not looking at your brother, I was just thinking and it just happens to look like I'm looking at Harry" I say taking my phone out checking my instagram and stalking a girl named Eleanor I believe, I gotta admit she's smoking hot and I wouldn't mind getting to know her better if you know what I mean, when I started following her she freaked out, how do I know you may ask, well she putted it on her story and on her highlights.

Thats how the night went by, Harry obviously staring me down like a piece of meat, me rolling my eyes when he blushes from getting caught, the boys making Harry feel more at home and them getting to know the lad better, and finally me, stalking Eleanor's instagram and twitter (mostaly her instagram because she's more active there and she posts picture of herself almost everyday).

_______

"Liam?" I hear Harry say drawing both mine and Liam's attention.

"Yes Hazzaboobear" Harry blushes at the nick name before glancing at me I roll my eyes, as if he evers has a chance with me.

"Do you remember El?" Harrys asks, Liam nods his head 'yes'.

"W-Well....her parents are going through a rough time and she wants to know if she can come and spend a couple of days......here" Harry asks nervously. Liam looks at the other boys who had obviously heard the entire conversation, they shrug probaly not really caring that harry's friend might be coming on tour with us.

"Sure I guess" Harrys face lit up like a christmas tree as he gives Liam a big bear hug and a kiss on the cheek

*************

XOXO-Nir