♡Chapter 27♡

"I feel like I'm going to explode!!!" Eleanor exclaims

"Well mabye if you told me I could help!" Liam says in fustration

"Thats the promblem! I can't!!" Eleanor exclaims as she rubbs her temples, she feels like she's offically lost it, Its been two weeks since Rajesh left to got back home or wherever he's staying.

Eleanor has been in utter presure, when Rajesh left Louis has been a bit more cheery but that dosen't help the situation.

She knows that they both have feelings for one another, but their to stubborn or scared to confess to one another..

Its absoutly killing her to see her bestfeiend and her new friend love sick for one another but their hurting eachother without knowing it..

"What?" Liam asks confused.

"I can't!" Eleanor promised Louis that she wouldn't tell anyone about his feelings for Harry but she's been getting so fustrated that she has to tell someone.

"Why not?" Liam asks. Eleanor glares at him

"Talk to your bestfriend or Harry!" And with that Elenaor walked away leaving a confused Liam.

"Talk to my bestfriend?" Liam mutters under his breath, he's fine with talking to his bestfriend but, which one?

____

"So if neither of you know whats going on, then she must have been refering to Louis?" Liam says as he ponders for a moment.

"Something big must up" Zayn says concernerd

"Yeh but what?" Niall asks out loud.

"Out of everyone, why Louis and Harry? Louis hates Harry?" Liam says in fustration.

"But what if he dosen't?" A girlish voice says from behind Harry's older brother.

"Huh?" All three boys say in confusion at the same time.

"Look, I'm not allowed to say whats going on between Louis and Harry, but all I can say is that Louis dosen't hate Harry" Elenaor said with a sad smile.

"What do you mean?" Zayn asks

"Why don't you ask them?" Eleanor says. All three of them sigh

"Alright who should we talk to first?"

____

"So you have no idea whats going on?" Liam asks Louis.

"Pff, no" Louis says as he scrolls through his Instagram.

"Whatever Eleanor told you was a lie" Louis said in a fake annoyed tone, before any of the boys can even get a chance to respond, Louis says something that he thinks he'll regert for the rest of his life..

"Can't believe she told you guys I have a thing for Harry" Louis mutters in a hused tone, shock is clearly visible on all three of their faces but it was Liam who stayed more 'calm' about it.

"She never told us anything like that!!" Zayn exclaims

"Oops" Louis says with sadly.

"You- you like Harry?" Niall says

"Louis.." Liam says seriously, Louis sighs. He can't lie because he practially outed himself not to long ago.

"Fine, yes..I like Harry"