♡Chapter 6♡

Louis' Pov,

"And why do I have to do it Liam?" I ask my bestfriend

"Because I have a interview with Niall and Zayn and your the only one that can drive him!" Liam says in fustration

"This is ridicilous" I commented.

"You said it" Liam glares at me as he nods his head in agreement

"Why can't Eleanor drive him? Or one of the drivers?" I ask Liam. Liam rolls his eyes.

"It sounds like you don't want to be around Harry? Is something wrong?" Liam asks sympatically.

"No?" I say

"Look Lou, we all know that Harry has a crush on you, but why do you hate him so much?" Liam asks. I roll my eyes.

"Give me the keys" I say as I try to get away from this conversation.

"Louis, answer me" Liam says in his daddy direction voice.

"Li! Key!" I say as I avoid his glaze. Liam sighs before handing me the key to his personal car and sighing in defeat.

"Where is the lad anyway?" I say

"Probaly in his room" I nod as I make my way to his room but before I can even turn around I hear Liam's voice

"Be careful Louis, he's my little brother" Liam says with a dead serious face.

"I will Liam" I say in a annoyed tone. I walk up to Harry's room and knock on his bedroom door. After what seems like forever, he finally opens the door.

"Louis?" He says without a stutter, suprisingly.

"Yeh genius, its me" I say annoyed

"Why are you here?" Harry asks.

"I'm here becuase Liam and the rest lf the boys have and interview so I basically your personal driver for the day" I say in pure annoyance by just the thought of being alone with him for the day.

"O-Ok then, you ready?" He asks.

"Do I look ready?" I asked sassily. I'm wearing a blue long sleeved shirt with some ripped black jeans and my high top toms.

Hot oufit, but mabye a little bit to hot...

"I guess so.." Harry says as he walks out of his bedroom. I raise my eyebrow at his choice of clothing.

He's wearing some three-quater plain black jeans, with a blue V-neck with some white artsy spots on it, and he has on some white adidas with a black logo and no socks on.

His hair is gell free, apart from a small chunk in the front, and some little coners in front gelled slightly.

As much as I hate to admit it, Harry looks good, this has got to be the best outfit he's ever worn.

"You look good" I say without thinking.

"T-Thanks" He sutters out.

____

We make our way to the mall in perfect silence, except for the music in the radio and what suprised me was that me and Harry actually have the same taste in music.

When a Nick Jonas song came on, Harry would start humming quietly where as I would sing loudly.

That happened about three time and finally I had broken the ice.

"You like Nick Jonas?" I asked impressed.

"Duh! He's my favourite singer! Apart from you guys" Harry smiled.

"Weird.."

"What?" Harry asked curiously

"Do we have something in common?" I ask

"I think we do" Harry says with a blush on his cheeks

Who knew that me and Harry had something in common? I wonder what else we have in common?

I sigh as we both exit the car, we enter the mall and shock over takes my body, here I am, Louis William Tomlinsion. 1/4 members of the worlds biggest boyband in a mall, with no body guards and I'm not being swarmed yet?

What the heck!?

"You seem shock Louis" Harry says from behind me.

"Geez, I didn't notice" I say with a hint of sass in my voice.

"So what did you want to buy?" I ask Harry.

"I just need to buy some clothers and thats about it" Harry says.

"So which store are we going in?" I ask.

"Oh, I didn't know you were coming with me.." Harry says with pink tinted cheeks.

"I don't have to go, I'm just babysitting you" I say

"You know what? screw this, your sixteen you can handle this all by yourself" And with that I walk away, leaving Harry all alone.