♡Chapter 4♡

Louis' Pov,

"Hey Liam, watcha making?" I ask my bestfriend who's pre-occupied making breakfast I assume.

"I am making some toast with some scrambled eggs" Liam says as he cracks open one of the white shelled goodness

"Make some for me to" I say as I take a seat on one out of the six kitchen stools, I fish out my phone and decide to check my Instagram becuause its been a while.

I open my Instagram and it pretty much the same, my phone has been blowing up these past few days on Twitter so after checking my Instagram I should check Twitter to see whats going on.

I go through my tags and hope that something catches my eye, I usually get tagged in videos or pictures with the boys and me or just some random stuff. But there's a pattern here.

Almost all of the pitcures I'm getting tagged in are pictures of Harry, some photoshopped with me and Harry hugging or just disguting smut fanart.

I click on one of the smut fanart and look at the username, its not a lilo account or a 1d account but a larrie account?

In curiousty I click the account and shock and embressment follows through my body, in this account there's smut pics of me and Harry, photoshopped pictures.

I scroll down to the very last picture and make my way back up to the most recent picture, observing every picture. Of course.

In the bio it says:

'@louist91 and @harrystyles fan account!!! I swear those to are so made for eachother.

Proud LarryShipper right here XD

It takes me a minute to process whats going on before I relized whats going on.

The fans are shipping me and Harry? This can't be good...

______

After relizing that fans are shipping me and Harry, I made possibly one of the biggest mistakes by following the account, I followed because its kinda humorus to see the fans ship me with someone I hate.

I decided not to check my twitter becuase I'm still in shock from the whole larryshipper situation, even if it has been fifteen minutes.

"Here you go Louis" Liam says as he places the plate filled with a slice of heaven infront of me.

"Thanks Li" I says as I grab my fork, as I'm about to dig into my plate of food I hear a some what hot and muscilar groan coming from behind me.

"And here I thought you would never wake up Harry" Liam says as he fixes his brother a plate, Harry smiles as he walks past me, glancing and blushing. Of course.

As Harry walked by me I couldn't help but notice that Harry was wearing no shirt and might I add he has a six pack, I didn't know he had a six pack, more or less that he even worked out.

"Have a seat Haz, the food is ready" Liam says as he sets Harry's food down for him. Harry takes a seat not directly next to me but still next me considering there's only one seat in between us.

"Looks delicious Liam" Harry says as he eyes the food.

"Thank you Harry! Atleast someone remembers to thank the cheif" Liam says as he glares at me. I roll my eyes.

"Thank You Liam" I say

"Your perfectly welcome Louis" Liam says as he puts the rest of food onto his plate.

"What about the others?" Harry asks before I even got a chance to open my mouth

"They went out for breakfast" Liam says as he sits in between me and Harry.

"What about Eleanor?" I ask now intersted in the conversation.

"She's sleeping still, why?" Harry asks with a somewhat sad tone.

"Just wondering.." I say a little disappointed that the brown-haired girl didn't show up for breakfast.

"Ok then.." Harry says as he looks down at his food, he picks up his fork but instead of eating it like a normal person, he starts playing with his food and looks kind of unintersted.

"I'm not that hungry anymore Liam, I'm going to my room" Harry says, he places his fork down on the table and smiles sadly at Liam before glancing at me sadly before finally exiting the room.

"That was weird" Liam commented

"What do you mean?" I ask

"It seemed like just a couple seconds ago he was eyeing his food like a hawk but as you asked about Eleanor, he got..depressed?" Liam says in a questioning voice at the end. That is true as I asked about Eleanor Harry got all depressed.

Even if I hate Harry to pecies, I didn't mean to hurt him, well I usually don't care but, yeh. Wait. Why do I care? I've never cared about him? So why now?

*don't forget to vote*