♡Chapter 20♡

(Use the song as your reading the chapter XD)
****

~one month later~
Louis' Pov,

Its been approximatly one moth since we left the famous 1d house, its been two weeks after Rajesh and Harry had their first seeing of eachother since we left.

But thats not the case anymore...

And the pain was overwhelming, Rajesh had decided to join us on the rest of the tour, meaning that he'll be here with Harry.

Great.

After the guys and Elenaor convinced Rajesh to come on tour with them, he was just elated to know that he could spend some more time with Harry.

He won't being staying here for entire tour, thankgod. But he'll be staying with us for one more week until he starts staying by his aunt's and uncle's place for the rest of his vacation.

Watching Harry and Rajesh become closer and closer was just so painful fo me to watch, ever since him and Harry became closer and closer. I started going into depression.

Every night I've been crying myself to sleep and I've been eating less and less. All I want to do is sleep and cry.

When we have a concert I'm not the usual cherryful self like I was when I first started to sing.

All I do is sing with no emotion, I only sing with pure sadness in my voice, it feels like my entire life began crumbling down.

My heart feels like its breaking into two halfs every time I see Rajesh and Harry together. Everytime I look at Harry he always looks so happy with Rajesh.

Whenever Harry talks about Rajesh, he has that fond and loving smile on his face. Its pretty obvious that he's falling head over heels for Rajesh.

And less towards me..

Ever since Rajesh started the tour, Harry no longer paid so much attention towards me. All those longing stares and those heart eyes he gave me, where gone...

And they were directed at someone else...

Harry has fallen for Rajesh, this is the moment I've been waiting for ever since he had this stupid crush on me.

But instead of being elated to know that he's gotten over me, I feel nothing but pain..

My heart feels like its being ripped out of my chest when he's with Rajesh.I know I've said this all the time, but.. it truly hurts...

I've been avoiding Harry and Rajesh because I don't like the pain I get when their together, so therefore.

I hang out with the lads and Eleanor, but it seems like whenever I'm around, they always find some way to drop whatever they were talking about just to talk about Rajesh and Harry.

It seems like they want to get a reaction from me, I think their starting to put two and two together.

If they actually figure out that my strange behaviour is caused because of Harry and Rajesh...

Then I'm screwed...