♡Chapter 8♡

Louis' Pov,

I sigh as I fish out my phone and go to Instagram and click search for Harry's Instagram.

I scroll through some of the accounts until I find Harry's account. I click on the account and I observe his account a litte taken aback.

This can't be Harry's account, it can't be! Normaly Harry posts videos and pictures of me and the boys (me mostly) but..thats not what I'm seeing.

I scroll through his account and see that he has complenty changed his account. He's no longer posting videos of me and the boys but, of himself.

I click on his most recent picture which was taking just a few hours ago. My eyes widen as I observe Harry's selfie.

He has no shirt on, his six pack on full show and a purple bandana with the black spots on it. As much as I hate to admit it. He looks hot, probaly even more hot than me.

"Dang" I mumble, without thinking I save the photo, nobody has to know.

Anyway, back to what I was orginaly doing, messaging Harry on Instagram

Where on earth are you?! I click send and immeditaly get a respond.

I'm by the car waiting for you?" I let out a sigh in a relief.

Be right there in ten minutes, don't move. I switch of my phone as I start walking towards the direction of the car.

As I exit the mall and have full view of the car, I see Harry...but he's not alone. I stop dead in my tracks as I try to get a good view of the guy, he's wearing a grey one direction sweatshirt, aswell as a black skinny jeans and what I think is a ear pirecing.

As for shoes, it looks likes he's wearing some flip-flops. I walk a little closer and I don't think any of the boy notice that I'm here.

Without hesitation Iswing my left hand onto Harry's shoulder, he noticably freezes as I hear his breath hitch. I slyly roll my eyes as I give the boy a fake smile.

"Hey mate, names Rajesh" The boy who name is Rajesh says as he extends his hand.

"Louis, nice to meet you" I say as I grind my teeth

"Well..I should be heading off, I'll see you later Haz" Rajesh says as he waves at Harry goodbye. Completely ignoring me.

"Who is he?" I whisper in Harry's ear.

"M-My f-friend" Harry says nervously, I scoff.

"I see he likes me and the rest of the boys" I say.Harry shakes his head in disagreement.

"He dosen't even know who you guys are" I look at Harry confused

"He's just wearing that becuase I like you guys" Harry says.

"Find that hard to believe" I say as I shake my head.

"How long have you been waiting here?" I ask.

"About ten minutes" Harry says shyly

"And you didn't bother to text me?" I say annoyed

"Well I don't have your number" Harry says looking down, I roll my eyes.

"Give me your phone" Harry looks at ne confused but hands me his phone, am I seriously going to give Harry my phone number?

"H-Here" Harry says, he unlocks it before handing it to me, I punch in my phone number and hand it to him.

"Only for emergencies" I say as I hand him back his phone. Harry blushes as he places his phone in his back pocket.

"Now, get in the car. I don't need a lecture from daddy direction" I say as I make my way to the other side of the car.

After we get in I make sure to tell Harry not to tell Liam about the whole incident, but it feels like something was still on my chest.

And it was bothering me...

*don't forget to vote*