♡Chapter 32♡

Harry groaned as he rubbed his eyes and sat up on his bed, he looked next to him where he expected to see Louis, but its empty. He frowned when he saw that it was empty.

Did he really leave him? Harry panicked a little but clamed himself down when he hears his voice outside.

Harry did his usual moring routine before heading to the bathroom to brush his teeth, as he passed the living room, he smiled.

Louis was sitting with the rest of the lads, smiling from ear to ear as he sips his tea, everyone looks happy but suprised at his sudden mood changed but their more relieved to question him about it.

Well, except for Liam, Liam was staring at Louis with sad eyes, Louis was to deep in conversation with Eleanor to even notice. Harry felt a pang of jelously when he said something to make her laugh, he shouldn't be jelous! Louis loves him!

He rolled his eyes at himself, Louis kissed him and spent the night with him and here he is thinking that Louis is crushing on his best friend.

He quickly brushed his teeth and sat next to Liam, Louis eyes traveled to Harry's attire. He's wearing a simple over sized plain white Tshirt with some black jeans, Louis looked at Harry questionably as to why he didn't sit next to him. Harry cuaght onto the drift and texted him that he didn't want to cause a secne.

Louis was confused as to how Harry had gotten his number but he rembered that he had given it to him when he had met Rajesh first. He was truly a jelous idiot.

Louis and Harry texted for a few minutes but then both boys decided to stop becuase Eleanor was sneakly looking into Louis' phone.

"What is it Elenaor?" Harry said out loud gaining everyone's attention

"Are you two texting?" Eleanor asked suprised.

"No, I'm texting Rajesh and I don't know whos he texting" Harry says

"Mhmm" Eleanor said not believing him but not pushing the matter further, she'll know eventually but its a matter of when and where.

And besides, neither of them can keep secerts from her..