♡Chapter 11♡

Louis' Pov,

"Harry!!" Liam exclaims for his younger brother, probaly for breakfast.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" Harry enters the room with a obnixous smile on his face, I roll my eyes.

"What time did you get home?" Liam asks concerned, after the boys 'discusion' of wheather they should set up Harry and Rajesh, I did the only thing I thought was right.

I said yes, I know that I have these..whatever feelings for Harry, but mabye if I just let him and Rajesh date. These things I'm feeling would disappear.

I want it to be the way it was before all this got satrted, before I needed Harry's longing stares, before I got that weird feeling in my chest when I thought Harry and Rajesh are together.

Now when I say 'feelings' I mean that weird feeling I had in my chest when I saw Rajesh and Harry. I want that to stop. I want things to be the way it use to be...

"About 8:00 pm, don't worry Li. My curfew is at 10 but I always make sure to come back home before 9"

What a goodie-to shoes

"Thats very responsible of you" Liam says with a shock facial expression

"I may be eighteen, but I'm very responsible" Harry grabs a red apple from the basket in center of the kitchen table. He quickly runes it through the sink before taking a juciy bite from it.

"Your eighteen?" I ask now joining the conversation.

"How old did you think I was?" Harry says as he takes another bite.

"Erm..sixteen" I say in emberessment.

"Well thats what happens when you have a cute and adorable baby face Haz" Liam says as he pinches Harry's cheeks. There's that weird feeling again..

"Li! Stop it! I'm not a baby" Harry says with red cheeks.

"Sorry Hazza,your jusy so cute and adorable" Liam swings his arm around Harry's shoulder and embracing him in a side hug.

Why is this feeling back! Can't it just go away and never come back! I hope this works.

"Now, we have rehersals at ten, so. I invited a friend over to keep you company" Liam says with a knowing smile. I suddenly lost all interst in my food. And that feeling in my chest wasn't helping either.

"Why can't Eleanor stay with me?" Harry asks, thats a good point, why can't she stay? I'd rather her stay with Harry then that Rajesh fellow.

"She has to run some errands" I roll my eyes, Liam's lieing. Eleanors coming with us to reherslas. She wasn't on bord with the whole set up thing, but Liam and the rest of guys convinced her.

Even if we had this conversation yesterday, her words were still fresh in my head.

"Even if I don't like the idea, I'll do it. Only because I'm tired of seeing him crushing on a guy who won't ever feel the same about him"

Obviously she was talking about me, but mabye it could be what she said and how she said it,but it stung, and I don't know why.

"Weird that she didn't tell me" Harry mumbles to himself in confusion

"Yeh..." Liam says with a nervous chuckle.

"So who did you invite?" Harry asked confused.

"Your friend, Rajesh" Liam says with a obnixous smirk on his face.

"Cool" Harry says as he looks down shy, does he like Rajesh?

"You like him huh?" Liam says with a smile full of hope

"Pff, no" Harry says avoinding Liam's glaze,That awful feeling is back!

"Mmm, sure...whatever you say" Liam says with a confident smirk. Harry blushes and glances at me, he gives a small and simple smile. I roll my eyes and leave my breakfast and rush to my bedroom.

I bellyflop onto my bed, deciding aginist going onto Instagram, I do my usual moring routine. I come out of the bathroom wearing a black button up shirt, with green strips all over it.

As for pants, I'm wearing a blue worn out jeans and some white adidas. I decide to brush out my hair and atleast try to look decent.

I style it in a messy quiff and rush downstairs, only to see Harry and his friend Rajesh on the couch watching what looks like Finding Nemo. How childish.

When I reach the bottom step, I let out a subtle cough gaining both boys attention.

"Where are the lads?" I carfully watch both Harry's and Rajesh body launguge. It seems to have zero space between them,

"Their all in the car waiting" Harry says shyly. I smirk at Rajesh even if he isn't paying much attention to me.

He may have Harry's friendship, but I have one thing he'll never have...

....His heart...

*don't forget to vote*