♡Chapter 22♡

Louis' Pov,

I let the hot pool of tears come out, I don't even try to be discrease because whats the point? All the lads have already basically figured out whats been going on.

I know your confused so let me break it down for you, today when I woke up this moring I enterd the kitchen and as usual I was the last one up.

But instead of being greeted, everyone was kind of looking at me with exicting faces.

That would have sounded good, if only I had knew what was about to come out of my friends mouth. It was confrimed this moring that...

Harry and Rajesh have become a couple....

When I heard those words come out of Liam's mouth, it felt as if the entire world had stopped in that moment.

My mouth had went dry as my heart rate had begun to increase, the pain was just so overwelimg.

My heart felt pains that were just so hard to describe, I felt sick when I looked next to the lads.

Harry was holding Rajesh's hand, and they were cudding, my heart felt like it was being shattered, it felt like my world was breaking in half.

This feeling was so intense, that I actually thought that I was having a heart attack. I knew that Harry and Rajesh would be together and I thought I prepared myself from this awaiting pain...

But I was wrong...

He's breaking me...

Harry's breaking me..

____

I sigh as I pull out my secert diary, nobody knows that I write in this, I never really believed in writing down all your feelings in a small book but...

What other choice do I have? My world feels like its breaking into pieces, aswell as my heart. I need to get it out somewhere! If I can't talk to anyone, then I might aswell write it down on this small but vauble book

It seems extremely childish but it helps, I've been writing entries ever since I started getting these feelings from Harry.

Dear Diary,

Today was probaly one of the worse days of my entire life, when I woke up this moring, I knew something was up with my mates.

They all seemed my joyus and elated then before, they all had wide smiles. I wanted to know what made them so happy but I ended up with that heart stapping chest pain.

My world felt like it was crashing down, my heart felt as if it was breaking into a billion pieces, it felt like my heart was actually breaking.

The more I think about it,the I feel...heartbroken.

Yes, heartbroken. I've never felt this way about anyone. Not even my ex-girlfriend Hannah.

She was beautiful yes, but no-one can compare towards Harry's. He's just so perfect. Fromm his looks to his charming persontilty, its impossible to not have these feelings for the curly haired boy.

But to see him with someone else...
It stings...

I guess I relized my feelings for him a little to late, mabye..just mabye if I had relized that I had fallen inlove with him..

Mabye I wouldn't be in this situation...