♡Chapter 21♡

Louis' Pov,

I sigh as I bring the metal sliver spoon to my lips and sip some of the warm soup. I've never been a fan of soup but for some reason, I've been craving it recently.

It taste so disgusting, but it seems as if I don't have the guts to do anything. Like I mentioned already, I feel like doing nothing.

The only reason I'm eating soup is becuase Liam made it and its helping my craving for it, so I might aswell try it. But that isn't going down so well.

I can't imange why I'm craving one of the foods I find the most repulsive. Its so weird but I'm honestly not in the mood to care.

I take a seat next to Elenaor and quietly eat my soup, I soon relieze that I'm the center of attention. Everyone's looking at me like if I'm a freak or something, well except for Harry and Rajesh

I look at them confused, they all look at each other. From what it looks like, it seems like their debathing wheather or not to tell me something

"You feeling ok Louis?" Niall asks

"Just perfect" I mutter quietly, I glance over at Harry and Rajesh who seem to be in their own little world. Harry smiles fondly as Rajesh whispers something making him laugh.

I look down at my bowl, I know everyone's watching me. But do I care? All I can feel is sadness over taking my body, I sigh shakely as lean my head back aginst the couch.

I close my eyes and fight the hot tears that are threathing to flow out of my eyes. I open them hestinatly.

I look at the lads and they all seem concernerd?

"Are you crying Louis?" Elenaor whispers into my ear

I shake my head and start flumbling with the disgusting brown looking substance in my bowl. I glance at Rajesh and Harry who seem to busy in their own little conversation.

I feel the tears threathing to come back, I let out a sniffle and wipe my eyes, I avoid the everyone's concerning looks and get up from the couch.

I place my bowl and spoon in the diswasher and head into my bedroom.

If your wondering, yes. We were're not at a hotel anymore, we are on a tour bus. Kind of similar to the pervious one exacept that its a little bit bigger.

I have my own room, Niall,Liam and Zayn are sharing, Elenaor has her own and Harry is sharing with Rajesh.

Living with Harry and Rajesh has been nothing but utter pain and sadness....

To watch them be all cuddly and loved up and knowing that their falling for one another more and more everyday.

It hurts, it truly does...