♡Chapter 5♡

Louis' pov,

"Hey Harry" Eleanor says as she takes a seat next to Harry in her pajamas

"Look who's finally up" Harry teased

"Well Harry, I need my beauty sleep. How else would I wake up and look this stunning?" Eleanor said. Harry rolls his eyes.

"Cause your so beautiful" Harry says in a bored tone.

"I know I am Haz"Eleanor says cheekily. Harry rolls his eyes

"Weirdo" Harry mumbles. Eleanor gasps

"I am not weird!" Eleanor exclaims.

"Keep telling yourself that and mabye it'll be true"Harry says as he looks at Eleanor's priceless face. Both me and Harry die in a fit of laughter, I cover my face in utter embressment while Harry holds his stomach and is gasping for air.

"You to really are made for eachother" Eleanor says as she rolls her eyes, Harry blushes and shyly looks away.

I roll my eyes before getting up from a couch and make my way up to my room, I belly flop onto my bed and scroll through my twitter.

I know I said that I wasn't going to but the curiousty is killing me. As I scroll and go to the trending page I see that that the number one trending is a larrie tweet.

#larry_stylinsion it has 1 million retweets as well as two millon likes. What the heck!

These fans are seriously getting out of control. First Instagram now twitter? Whats next Tumblir? Thank God I don't have a Tumblir account.

I reply to a few non-larrie tweets before clicking of twitter, putting it on slient and then shuting of my phone, I sigh as I grab a plain white jeans and black tank top with a black leather belt and head to the bathroom.

I quickly brush my teeth before entering my own personal heavan. After a quick shower I get fully dressed and blow dry my hair. I put some gel in it just to maintain it a little, I decided to go for a new and trending style. I put some more of the sticky hair produt in my hand and run my hands through hair before taking my comb and slicking the front back.

I look pretty decent but something's missing. I go back to my room thats connected to my bathroom and grab a neon green bandana with white spots on it.

I tie it on my head, making sure to hide the knot in the back of my head. I roll up the front of the bandana, making sure not to touch my perfectly styled hair. And oh my lord.

I look hot, no joke about it, I look stunning. Without thinking I grab my phone and go on my camera and take the iconic selife.

My left hand on my chin while my right one holding my phone as I tilt my head a little to the left. And then I take a selfie.

I quickly save it before going on my Instagram, I post it on my feed with the caption 'Trying some new styles' I click send and immeditaly my phone blows of with comments and likes.

I watch as the likes turn from 1 to 100 to 100 to 1000. Insane.

I decide to scroll through the comments, making sure to pay extra attention to the larryshippers comments, I smile fondly at all the nice and amazing reviews and ignoring some of the useless hate comments.

I come of my Instagram and switch of my phone and head back down stairs where I see Harry practally eyeing my latest picture.

I cough to gain his attention, he blushes as he straches the back of his head and averts his eyes.

"Saw you staring at my photo" I commented.

"Uh..yeh" Harry says awkardly.

"Where's Eleanor?" I say as I notice the girls' absense.

"She's in the kitchen" Harry says as he lowers his voice. No matter how much I try, I can't help but wonder what made him change his voice like that. It could be that I asked about Eleanor but what's the big deal?

Its pretty obvious that I have the hots for her and I know he has a crush on me but..still..why does it bug him so much? Or the more important question, why does it bug me?

*don't forget to vote*