♡Chapter 29♡

"Whats the promblem Niall?" Zayn asks still a little upset.

"The promblem is..us" Niall says sadly.

"What on earth are you talking about Niall?" Liam speaks up.

"Louis is scared, he's inlove with Harry and he looks scared of what the reaction will be.."

"Look, I don't care if you guys dislike this or not but, I'm setting them up." Niall says

"This is ridiculous Niall" Zayn says. Niall rolls his eyes

"You didn't see the looks they gave eachother.."

"I don't care! This is wrong! Isn't it Liam!" Zayn looks over to the brown haired lad but to only see that he's gone

"Where is he?" Zayn asks

"I'm right here.." Liam says re-entering the room.

"I need some backup here mate" Zayn says.

"Actually..I'm with Niall on this one.." Liam says making all of them suprised.

"You do know that Louis is crushing on your brother right?" Zayn says in confusion.

"Yes" Liam says with a shaky sigh.

"Its wrong Liam" Zayn says

"How Zayn? How is it wrong to fall for someone? You give them everything! You give them all your attention! All your love! Your entire universe! And they just..never return the feeling!!" Liam says with hot tears flowing through his eyes.

"Are you ok?" Eleanor asks as she gently places her hand onto Liam's shoulder.

"N-No, I'm not.." Liam says with sadness seeping through his voice.

"Whats wrong mate?" Zayn says concerned.

"Its just.."

Liam sighs

"It hurts when you love someone and they never return the feeling.." Liam says, at this point everyone is confused as to what Liam is talking about.

"Your a smart girl Elenaor, you can figure it out" And with that Liam walks out of Louis' room and heads to his.

"What was that about?" Niall says thinking out loud.

"What did he mean Eleanor?" Zayn asks, Elenaor shake her head not knowing why Liam is behaving this way.

And then it hits her..

She shakes her head in this belief, Zayn and Niall look at her in confusion.

"I-I think I know why he's acting like this.." Elenaor gasps before rushing out of Louis' room and into Liam's with Niall and Zayn hot in her tracks.

"Liam.." Elenaor whispers as she walks into Liam's bedroom, she sits on the edge of his bed, she gently places her hand on his back and rubs it camly.

"It will be ok Liam.." Eleanor says sadly.

"How do you know that!?" Liam says muffled by the pillows, he spins himself around and sits up and faces Eleanor.

Eleanor smiles sadly before bringing Liam into a small but helpful embrace, Niall and Zayn are standing there in confusion.

"You'll be ok Liam" Eleanor whispers into his ear.

"Can someone please tell us whats going on?" Zayn says, Liam wipes his eyes and sighs, Eleanor looks at him almost asking if she should say it.

"No Eleanor, I got this" Liam says quietly.

"Whats going on?" Niall asks

"I-I'm inlove with Louis..."