Yukina x Energetic Third Year Female Reader

Dedicated- YukinaIsBae

(This is my first one I hope you guys enjoy •^•)

Keys

Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
B/F/N = Best Friend Name
H/C = Hair Colour

|A Cute Cat Lover|

3rd Person View

You were a bit too energetic for being a third year, but your positivity is one of a kind your class would say.

"Don't worry guys everything will be fine! I swear we can pass this test!" You said since I would always try to encourage my classmates.

"Easy for you to say Y/N, you are one of smartest students here." Your B/F/N sighed.

You groaned of what she said as the rest of your classmates giggled on your reaction.

"Okay fine B/F/N, well I need to go somewhere guys! I'll be mad if you guys fail!" You exclaimed as you grab your bag and waved bye to them and walk away.

Y/N POV

I started to run because I was going to late. Man I shouldn't have stop talking to them or else my auntie would get mad at me!

The location to the building I was going to meet with my aunt was pretty far from my school.

"Wow it's a bit far who knew." I panted, as I was almost close to where the building would be.

Then I saw a building caught my attention as I stop running.

"CiRCLE?"

Wait isn't that building I'm suppose to be looking for? I check the message thay she sent me which matches to this building.

"This place looks so cool!"

I walk towards to enterance and went inside-

"Y/N L/N! You are late!"

"I'm sorry Marina please forgive me! I lost track of the time when I was talking to my friends!" I apologized to my aunt- I mean Marina.

"You should be glad your my beloved niece Y/N. *sigh* I called you here so you can explore here."

"REALLY!?" What she said made me so excited as my eyes gleam in delight.

"Well there is always a catch Ms L/N, you gonna help me." She smirk at me.

"Of couse you would do that. But, I'm still excited to help cause that's how I roll." I kept on smiling like idiot as I always do.

1 hour later

Phew, those equipment were pretty heavy. But, damn the place sure look amazing and organized. Who knew my aunt would manage a studio.

"Hey Y/N, you are free to explore but, be careful I don't want any trouble from you."

"Yes mam!" This is my chance to look around!