Hina x Shy Female Reader

Dedicated -Shade_Of_Aletheia

|Greedy For Your Attention|

A/N: I'm such a slacker when it comes to writing 😪 I need to update quickly if I can since I need to finish these requests

A shy girl that people wanted, her calming nature attracts a lot people. When she gets flustered, it makes her even more adorable. But, her eyes had this very intensive gaze that seems like it can pierce you.

As if her personality and looks change in a blink of an eye, its a gaze that people couldn't handle. Exactly she's still a shy and quiet gal who can't handle the attention she gets. The eyes of an innocent suddenly is provoked.

They nickname her,

“Angel With Red Eyes”

Which makes sense cause Y/N had crimson red eyes that fits with her F/C hair. Rumors say that Y/N is secretly hiding something that people would never expect from her. Those rumors seem fake, but a particular person wanted to see if its true or not.

Hina Hikawa.

One of the famous twins according what the students in the school says. A very energetic girl comapred to her older sister.

Sayo Hikawa.

The responsible one that people mostly count on. Exactly she is very critical on a lot of stuff, but is somehow have a good friendship with the shy one.

“Sayo I have to go early, see you tomorrow and also tell your sister say hi,” she stood up from her desk. Holding onto a her backpack as she exited the classroom.

“Bye Y/N-san,” Sayo answered back.

Slience occured in the classroom, most of the students were all quiet. Sayo just kept on glancing awkwardly as she quietly stood up from her seat-

“Sayo! Do you know where Y/N is going?”

“She sounds so suspicious, we think the rumors are true that she is hiding something!”

All of the students in the classroom suddenly circle around Sayo as if it was a press conference. The questions were all about of her best friend Y/N and it was very annoying for her.

“Onee-chan! Lets go!” her sister suddenly came rushing to the classroom. Grabbing her sister by the arm and led her outside of the school.

“A-Ah thanks Hina,” Sayo thanked her with a flustered face, which made Hina eyes sparkle with delight.

“You're welcome Onee-chan! Also what are they kept on talking to you?” she asked, tilting her head as she wondered.

“About Y/N-san, they kept on asking me questions about why she left earlier,” she explained, “And I don't even know why I just never bothered to ask her.”

Hina's mind suddenly got a idea, but she thought her sister wouldn't approve it. A slight smirk went on her face.

“Hey Onee-chan I forgot I have to do something! See ya!” Hina suddenly answered as she sprinted away from a older sister.