Moca x Charming Baker Reader

Dedicated - No one lol

A/N: I literally didn't do a one-shot of any girls of Afterglow so here you go!

(Yall request lol if you want, I'm on a mini break from school •^• Besides I have nothing to write :/)

|My Favourite Customer|

You were the oldest sibling in the Yamabuki Family, which made you decide to help at the bakery when you finish highschool. With your parents being suddenly busy you gladly work at the bakery.

Since you were 19, you became more independent and helping out the family.

Saya would help you too, but you insist that she can focus her studies and her band.

“Saya, Jun and Sana are fighting again! And I need to make the choco cornets.” You exclaimed, Jun and Sana were chasing each other as usual.

“Okay Onii/Onee-chan! Jun! Sana! Come here.”

You sighed, you were thankful for having a reliable younger sister who's very trustworthy. Today, you were driving Jun and Sana to elementary. But, sana was going to daycare.

As you finish baking the choco cornets, you put them at tray where they should be cooling down for a bit.

“Hey Saya are those two in there school outfits?”

“Yes they are.” Saya, Jun and Sana came from the back of the bakery, the trio seem excited as usual. Which made you remember when you had to wear uniforms.

“Wow I feel so old to see you three in those uniforms.” They giggle at your remark, you were only clothing that was a casual style.

The sign of the bakery was still closed, when you exited the bakery. Your mom and dad went somewhere early so you had to do it yourself.

Jun and Sana went inside the car, you help Sana buckle the seatbelts. You took a glance to see Saya about to go school by walking.

“Oh, Saya you can ride with us too. I just being thankful for helping those two get ready today.” You smiled, as she hesitated on accepting the offer.

She nodded happily and went at the front seat, you drove to the elementary first. You told Saya to wait in the car, as you unbuckle the seatbelt for Sana. Jun, was waiting for you to be done as you hold onto Sana so she won't fall from the car.

You three walk inside as you wave Jun when you he got to his classroom. Some of the students thought you were there parents.

‘Do I really look that old?’

That made you sighed, Sana couldn't understand as she ask me.

“Onii/Onee-chan? What are they saying you are the parent?”

“Haha you will understand that later Sana.” She hold hands with yours, she was nervous like usual. But, when each to the daycare side she got excited when she her friends.

Both of you said goodbye as she give you hug and run off with her little friends.

‘How cute.’