Arisa x Over Energetic Reader

Dedicated - KlabReallyDoes

|Put Back The Missing Pieces|

I never understood that much, being positive was what I always think I am. Being energetic is what makes me think I should be. People can love me or hate me for my personality.

I don't blame them, being over energetic surely gets tiring even for me. That's why I started to avoid everyone including you.

Arisa, why did you care about me? I'm like Kasumi, the energetic one who annoys you. 

“What happen to you Y/N!? Please don't ignore me.”

Ignoring you is the only way I can find myself, going alone won't make me have regerts. If I just forget everyone, no one will see me at the darkest times.

“You want to forget everything?”

“Yes I do- wait who was that?”

*Screech*

I woke up, wait why am I in the hospital? My parents look like they could faint as I opened my eyes slightly. My mom was screaming, doctors and nurses came to my room.

The sounds of machines, voices were ringing through my ears. All I can see was nothing, for I felt something bright above me.

I slowly tried to breathe as I felt something suffocating me.

“Don't worry the pain will slowly go away.”

Huh? Who perhaps are you voice, please tell me if is this my last time in this world once in for all?

“I'm afraid I can't tell anything about it, but would you like to see something first?”

If this makes me remember my life then sure. But, first up who are you? How can I hear your voice?

“The name is Sky, don't bother about any details of this. Just watch and you'll see what happen your life in the past before your eyes. For this is what happened to cause you to be here.”

Eyes opened, I was floating in pitch black as I see bright light. Memories, were circling me as I watch the flashbacks.

“Mom! Dad! Watch me!” My child self was filled with happiness as my mini self went down the slide.

So many memories, my life seem so happy- then how come I got wrap around this mess.

“Y/N L/N, a normal child who was a sunshine that brighten up people. The child have now mature to the point, they don't understand their own self.”

“I feel disappointed at myself. Do I stay like this?” Myself said as I realize that I dug myself a hole.

A hole where I myself is stuck, no way to come out to the surface. Being a positive person was always I been. But, I got upset at myself for lying to my own feelings.

I get it now. I never was truthful to myself, hidden the inordinate feelings that I don't usually expose to everyone. No one saw me being upset or miserable huh?