Kokoro, Hagumi, & Kaoru x Depressed Police Officer Male Reader

Dedicated -JeffreyKhanSajiin

||The Emergency||

A/N: Also thank you bandori for giving me a new 4 star card ಥ_ಥ

Officer Y/N, a fairly known young man throughout the town. He was a very gentle and kind to others when he was off duty.

At age of 24, that time of year was his happiest time in his life. His family was proud of him to become a police officer. No relationship yet for him, but he did thought of getting a girlfriend. The town didn't had much any troubles at all so his duty wasn't so risky.

Well at age of 25, that was where his mentality went downhill. Losing both of his parents at a unexpected fatel shooting. When he received the tragic news from his co-workers it broke him to pieces, knowing he didn't even get a chance to say goodbye to them.

Other family members, friends and co-workers pited the young man. He was a only child and having his family already dead made him very depressed.

"Ah mom, dad I wish you guys were still here." he mumbled as he curl himself to a ball as he lay on his bed.

The police station gave him a break to relax after the death. Some of the officers who were at the shooting felt bad or guilty. Y/N tried to reassure them that it wasn't their fault. As a police officer, he knew the pain of regret when someone dies during the scene of shooting.

"Ah, what to do in life now?" he said to himself, trying to relax from all the feelings he had let out from before.

He sat on the edge of his bed, thinking of what to do. Y/N knew he can't go back to the station at all. Also most of his friends were busy with their own jobs.

"Ugh, should I contact my cousin?" he hesitated as he check on his contacts.

Kanon Matsubara

His eyes look directly at her name as he press the call button. Putting the phone beside his ear, patiently waiting if she could answer.

"Hello? Y/N?" she answered.

"Ah Kanon! I didn't expect you to answer since your in college." he replied softly as he was glad she answered.

"Well why did you call? Is it because you feel lonely again?" she spoke quietly into the phone.

"Yeah, you sure read my mind alright," his face saddened.

"Want to come to my campus? We can meet at the xxx cafe that we usually go to." Kanon suggested which Y/N agreed to.

"Sure, also I won't mind if your friends tag along too."

"Okay! See you there!" she exclaimed as the two both said your goodbyes and end the call.

Y/N stood up from his bed, slapping his face to wake himself up mentally. Walking towards his closet as he chose his clothing for the sunny afternoon. A pair of jeans, a favourite shirt that he usually wears outside.

Looking at his reflection on the mirror he had put on the wall. He stared himself for a bit, his E/C eyes seem dull from all the pain he put up through.