Sayo x Mute Reader

Dedicated - KlabReallyDoes

|I'm finally home|

“Kid, can you speak.” The older man spoke to the little child.

The child shrugged as the man sighed, knowing he couldn't force the kid do it anyway. Your small eyes had a hint of despair. It's clothing had blood stains and had bits of it got burned off.

They were at the police station due to unfortunate circumstances with the kid's parents. The authorities didn't know what to do, they don't have information on the victim or suspect yet. But, they only have a kid who won't speak to them.

“Hey, can you write your name?”

The child look at the police then glancing to the paper. Holding the pencil and writing it down of the question.

Y/N L/N

“The last name is L/N!” One of the police gasped, L/N is known for its huge mafia base. Also having multiple companies that are for businesses between other mafia clans.

“I see this investigation could lead to mafia violence.” Said one of the investigators.

Y/N was confused while the adults were talking about the situation. You knew what happen with your parents. But, chose to say anything for is scared of the consequences.

“Do you think the kid knows anything about the parents?” The police suggested as the others glance at the child.

“Y/N, what happen to your parents?” One of them spoke to you.

Flashback

The tension between two males were full of their firey rage for each other. Taking place at a house, a burning one to be precise.

Flames slowly surrounds the area between the space. Everything will shrivel up into ashes.

“Stay away from my child! You don't your dare hurt my precious child!” The man supposedly Y/N's father who had Y/N behind him.

The other man whom was a wearing a mask stood there still. His clothing has blood from the women who was dead by his own grasp and weapon.

Y/N's father grit his teeth, overwhelm from the death of his wife. His child, scared and afraid of the man in the mask. All the father want his child to be safe.

“Y/N, promise me you'll survive okay? Go over to the window and go outside to run away.” The child obey and ran to the nearest window. About to exit the house as the child face towards his/her father.

Hearing the scream of agony as the child's father collapse to the floor. Y/N eyes widen, blood surrounded everywhere at the body. The father distracted the male have his own child to be safe. Y/N couldn't believe it, witnessing someone being killed.

The mask killer had a knife on him, giving out a sinister laugh that gave a chill to Y/N's spine. Y/N couldn't take it anymore and run away. Far away that was once his/her home, but now its just memory to forget.