Jealous Tae x Stoic Popular Male Reader x Clingy Hina

Dedicated - Archangel61

|Wanting to Disappear|

(Sorry for the people who read this before. I accidentally publish it when it wasn't finished.)

He was the popular boy in the co-ed highschool he studied at. People envy or love him and there is no between. His very stoic nature made him seem bold or bored, but really that is how he acts.

Exactly he doesn't really had any friends, sure he talks to his fellow classmates and students. But, none of them made you seem like they were actual friends. Well, except for those two girls.

Tae Hanazono, the first year girl who somehow came part of his life. She always had time to at least talk you every day. Her relaxing nature sure work for the stoic boy.

Y/N always like her company, it was like her unusual charm had work onto him. She would always talk about her band and especially her rabbits. To the point she invited Y/N to meet them. Which surprised him, but he quickly agreed.

That is when he knew, Tae considered him a friend and he also considered the cute rabbit lover his friend too.

When fellow students found out the friendship they shared. People quickly get jealous by how compatible the two were.

Suddenly someone threaten him to stop hanging out with Tae. He could have beat that person up, but the last time he did that. Everything went worse, so he made a deal. Which affected their friendship very deeply.

Tae stop hanging out of him after Y/N told her that they weren't friends. Because he didn't want Tae to get hurt. But, avoiding each other was hard for them. Tae wanted to talk him, but she kept reminding herself that they weren't friends .

Y/N had a rough time, specifically the avoidance made him went downhill. He seemed more aggressive then his usual calm self. His expression made him look like he was angry. Which scare people away, so people kept making rumors.

Rumors about him and Tae not getting along anymore. Those rumors made him irritated, so he figured he should ignore everyone. His sudden behaviour made him met his 2nd friend.

Hina Hikawa, a bright and bubbly type of girl that caught Y/N's attention. She kept on bugging him for awhile, but he couldn't reject the joyful gal. So he got used to her teasing and clinginess. Her presence made him slightly happy compared to before.

Of course being the popular boy in the school, more gossips came by so quickly.

Hina Hikawa is just his toy and he will surely leave her soon

Y/N is a playboy who can't understand love because of breaking up with Tae

Tae should fix her ex boyfriend

Y/N hated it- no he felt disgusted of they tried to invade his privacy. They are using his life as if it they watching a drama or tv show. He was upset by them ruining his friendships and most importantly.

How they brought of the two girls into the mess he caused. Y/N didn't want to cause anymore trouble for Hina or Tae. Because of how other students use those rumors for their own greed, pride, entertainment or jealousy.