Sayo x Killer Male Reader

Dedicated - SwallaWolf99
(Also Wolf I hope you don't mind being part of the oneshot.)

(Yall love Sayo a lot lol. Which is fine she's one of my favs in Roselia.)

|Kill or Die|

A killer whom ties between good and both or maybe both. Authorities don't know his intention, so far he only kills the wanted victims that have a bad status in media.

For example, he assassinated one of the worst celebrities in the whole media. Society doesn't even know if they can considered the killer a bad person anymore. He used his skills for the good reason, but his reason leads to violence.

So far, none of the authorities have never caught the suspect. They have encountered him, but they always somehow lose him in their grasps.

Police and authorities weren't allowed to do physical contact between the killer. For the government officals didn't have want to threaten the killer. Which is the first time officals ever even wanted the suspect to be alive.

"Damn being a killer sure has some ups and downs."

He twirled his pocket knife, crouching as he was on an roof. Scanning for any people that comes around this area. Being a targeted by officials from all over world surely made him aware of everything.

Only contacting a couple of his partners that succeeded to get his trust from him.

For a individual, going to countries without any visa or passport seems impossible. But, for someone like Y/N, he has a few things that make him hidden.

"Oh Japan, seems like a peaceful place to relax on. After all I was born here."

Y/N Sliver. Known as the Lone Killer. Presumably a young teenager, living a life hidden beneath the shadows of society. Losing all contact with everyone, including family that he known.

The intentions of him disappearing was still a mystery till this day.

"Tch, what to do here? Well authorities never saw my face before. I always wore a mask." He mumbled.

He took off his black mask, showing his E/C eyes that has shown no emotion. A slight small scar at the bottom of his left eyelid. Removing the hoodie, exposing his light blonde hair.

"Maybe acting like a normal citizen won't be so bad. Besides this might be only a one time thing."

Smiling as he put back the mask on, putting his hoodie up. He was at the abandoned church, it was pretty quiet so he stayed there.

The night sky was surely pretty, he enjoyed the view as he kept himself aware from his surroundings. The moon crescent reminded him something that scarred him forever.

"It looks beautiful, haha stupid me. It was your fault that you made everything went downhill."

He sighed, the past was all a burden to him. Never he wanted to repeat the mistake he once made, that is why he's lonely.

"Hm, good thing I have this weird device. I need some company, after all my next target is them."

Grasping onto a phone that one of his partners made. A phone that works just like a normal one. But, none of the authorities can't track which is was pretty useful.