Lisa x Emotionless Reader

Dedicated - FeelTheBeatOfRhythm

(This one would be gender neutral)

|A Little Lie|

(Disclaimer this will include signs of abuse. Also drinking and smoking.)

I show no emotion when I was a kid. Typical sad kid who had a rough childhood, indeed I'm still at my lowest point of my emotions still.

Although I did made a friend. Sayo Hikawa, we had some similarities with each other. So we would interact a lot, hanging out and etc.

She's my only my friend. I do like company, but I say things a bit too blunt to the point it hurts people's feelings.

Like I don't mean to, but I'm too oblivious since I lived my life to the point I feel no purpose. Even as a first-year in highschool I never really spoke to my classmates.

No, I ain't shy I just feel like it wastes my time. Besides I have nothing to really enjoy or to have fun with. Sayo-san even tried to let myself to talk to other people.

Of course I have some anxiety inside of me, but I don't show it so it was kind of worthless.

My expression is mostly look like I'm bored, sad or annoyed. I never smile, it feels wierd to do it. Of course there are some people who wants to sees my smile.

Especially her. Lisa Imai.

*sigh*

What is her problem, I don't understand why she always want to see me. Maybe going to that Haneoka School was a bad idea.

"Y/N!!!"

Oh someone save my soul, if only Yukina-senpai or Sayo-san can save me.

I felt her arms grabbing and embracing my back. Her typical nature made me feel annoyed, but I sighed as I knew someone was worse then her.

"Ah Lisa-senpai what do you need this time?" I ask as she smiled at me and answered with her cheery self.

"I just wanna say hi to my cute junior!" She started pinching my cheeks, I can't help and do nothing as I stare her bluntly.

"Can you leave me alone?" I ask her, but she shook her head as I sighed.

"Well I need to go home right now Lisa-senpai. Bye." I said as I escape from her grasp and ran.

'I hope she doesn't get suspicious, agh I'm so screwed they are gonna be mad at me.'

I kept running as fast my legs could go, they are gonna punish me once again. My life sucks, why was I born to a horrible family. Oh right, I am mistake they say just what they said my older brother and sister too.

As I look to see my house, my eyes widen to see them infront of the house. They look angry, there eyes were glaring towards me. My siblings look at me, all I see is fear in there eyes.

"I'm here." I told them.

'This won't end well.'