Saya x Childish Female Reader

Dedicated - FoxDragon

|An Idiot Who Protects|

“Y/N L/N there have been reports of missing students in your school. Which could be tied to the culprit we have been searching.” Her boss said.

Y/N look at her boss with anger in her eyes. Giving out a grin as she nods.

“I see you want me investigate in my own school?”

“Yes Y/N, you're in that school so its much easier to investigate. Besides we don't to scare the people in that area.”

Y/N's boss gave her an folder, consisting information of who went missing in the school. Also having any targets of who they go after next.

“Saya Yamabuki?” She clenched the paper tightly, she didn't want her friend to be part of this situation or be the next target.

The boss look at her seeking the dark aura from her employee. He smirk, thinking this is will be last investigation to find the culprit.

After all Y/N is assassin, one of the best in the younger generation and awakening   her rage. Will surely make this investigation the last.

“I see the darkness around you, do you wish to find the culprit Agent Y/N?”

Y/N smiled at the ground as she bowed, “I will, my school won't be part of this anymore.”

Timeskip

Y/N being her childish self to her classmates and friends. Still maintaining her serious side in tact, not wanting to be suspicious.

Today her class they have a substitute teacher, Mr Miyaki. He look like he's in his early 30's.

Attitude - Overall nice, but seems suspicious.

Eye Contact - As if he's checking out the students one by one

Looks - tall and slender, has brown eyes and dark red hair, his jacket has a wierd symbol which can lead into suspicion.

‘He could be the culprit or is teamimg with the cluprit's allies.’ Y/N thought as she kept on scanning any wierd movements.

Keeping herself childish so she could carry on her duties secretly. She always a childish, but when it comes to her duty she gets serious.

Now its lunch and so far all the information she could have. Doesn't have enough proof for Mr Miyaki to be one of them people they been investigating.

“Saya! What do you think of the substitute?” Asking her best friend whom she had a big crush on.

“He seems pretty nice Y/N, also he told me that he needs to give me my assignment after school.”

‘After school?’

That made Y/N sensing that part doesn't seem right at all. They had no assignment, except for Saya. Could this mean Saya is next?

Knowing this could be it, Y/N felt herself the need to report this to her boss.

“Saya-chan I'll wait for you so we can walk together!” Y/N exclaimed to her giving out a big grin