Moca x Dense Female Reader

Dedicated - Shade_Of_Aletheia

|My Last Time With You|

(I mostly base this from the Neo-Online Event)

A rebellious child that disobey that family tradition. Y/N Imai, a family who's ancestry has been ties to healers and the power of healing. The women usually get thought how to heal the wounded. Even men learn it too if they weren't in the healer class, it was a tradition to follow.

Except for Y/N, she didn't want to be a healer like her family background. She wanted to do something that was different. No, she never want any attention from choosing a different class.

She admires those fellow knights or tanks that fight to protect people whenever. Y/N strive yourself to be stronger like them, besides your father was a knight and tank. Her father accept your idea to be in a different class. Exactly the most of the family disagrees your passion.

“She should be a healer like her mother.”

“Oh, isn't that bad that she's not following the tradition?”

“I don't understand why would she not want to be a healer.”

Family reunions usually at least have a conversation about you. It made you insecure which worried your parents and Lisa. Her mother wouldn't mind that the youngest didn't want to be a healer.

She told her that its your life, no one shouldn't control your fate. Choosing what your passionate about will make you happier.

While for Lisa, she's a very open-minded big sister so she absolutely support her younger sis. Being the youngest, she taken care of the young one from the other family members who hated hated her.

That is why, the young one use their negativity to prove them that she can be successful. Studying the arts of fighting and weapons, she avoid all family reunions for she wasn't ready to face them.

“Yah! Y/N-san you better wake up or I'll hit you.” the voice hollered in the ears of the H/C-haired.

Hurting her ear drums as her eyes widened by the shout.

“Ah Sayo-senpai please don't.” Y/N plead as she gave puppy eyes to the older one.

“You should be glad your Lisa's sister or else I would have hit you with my shield already.” she gave her a glare as the younger immediately sprung up.

Y/N got up as she slowly walk towards the closet. Grabbing her academy uniform that signify she's taking classes of the offense section. After she finish changing, she and Sayo both exit the dorm. Walking towards the main campus where the rest of the students waited for  announcement.

“Hey Sayo-senpai I just gotta ask, why do you know so much of my big sister?”

The teal-haired girl suddenly froze by her question. Y/N couldn't help, but giving a playful smirk as the older one started to go red.

“Haha nevermind, I think I already know the answer. So good luck she's a keeper,” she answered giving out a thumbs up to Sayo.